Forbearance meanings in Urdu
Forbearance meanings in Urdu are ظرفا, قابل برداشت, متانت, بَرداشت, تَحَمّل, صَبَر, بُردباری, رحم, احتراز, پرہیز Forbearance in Urdu. More meanings of forbearance, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Forbearance.
- (noun) : a delay in enforcing rights or claims or privileges; refraining from acting
- (noun) : good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
We have not sought this conflict we have sought too long to avoid it our forbearance has been construed into weakness, our magnanimity into fear, until the vindication of our manhood, as well as the defence of our rights, is required at our hands.
More words from Urdu related to Forbearance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Forbearance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احسانپَرہَیز گاری کا عمَلرقتدردمعدہبے ننگ و نامرعایتثباتبخششبندرقیق القلبیقابلِ درگذرکم آمیزینفرتکوکھپائداریغنیمتفیاضیاحترازحیفشفقتتوندقیاممرحمتصبرکرپاتقویٰقرارہمدردیبچہ دانرکاوٹرَحَمقُوّت برداشترحم و کرممعافیپر مغزیاشفاقارتعاشثابت قدمیامتناعپریمعنایتعفتقائم مزاجیتَرسیونیاعراضبچہ دانیبُردباریملائمت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Forbearance
What are the meanings of Forbearance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Forbearance in Urdu are احتراز - ihteraaz, بُردباری - Burdbaari, رحم - raehm, پرہیز - parheyz, قابل برداشت - qaabil e bar daasht and متانت - mataanat. To understand how would you translate the word Forbearance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Forbearance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Forbearance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Forbearance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Forbearance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Forbearance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Forbearance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by forbearance?
Meanings of forbearance are احتراز - ihteraaz, بُردباری - Burdbaari, رحم - raehm, پرہیز - parheyz, قابل برداشت - qaabil e bar daasht and متانت - mataanat
Whats the definition of forbearance?
Definition of the forbearance are
- a delay in enforcing rights or claims or privileges; refraining from acting
- good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
What is the synonym of forbearance?
Synonym of word forbearance are wafture, endurance, vibration, wombs, taciturnity, pities, abstention, mercies, abstained, almes
What are the idioms related to forbearance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word forbearance.
- Mercy begets mercy
- Natural folly is bad enough but learned folly is beyond toleration
- Diffidence is the right eye of prudence
- Set little much by
- Cowardice is the mother of cruelty
What are the quotes with word forbearance?
Here are the quotes with the word forbearance in them
- We have not sought this conflict we have sought too long to avoid it our forbearance has been construed into weakness, our magnanimity into fear, until the vindication of our manhood, as well as the defence of our rights, is required at our hands. — Robert Toombs
- And so, at the age of thirty, I had successively disgraced myself with three fine institutions, each of which had made me free of its full and rich resources, had trained me with skill and patience, and had shown me nothing but forbearance and charity when I failed in trust. — Simon Raven