Forbid meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Forbid.
- (verb) : command against
- (verb) : keep from happening or arising; make impossible
Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!
Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle.
More words related to the meanings of Forbid
More words from Urdu related to Forbid
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Forbid meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ٹھیراناجا لیناخارج کرناسمجھانادبانارکاوٹ بننابندگرفتار کرناحرامبرجناپچ چر مارنادق کرنامانع ہوناطنزیہ بات کہہ کر روکناسادھناہٹاناممانعیتمزاحم ہونارکاوت ڈالناحرام کرناقید کر دیناباز رکھناناجائز کرنااجازت نہ دیناپاؤں بیچ میں ہوناآڑ کرناپیش دستی کرناجھڑکیٹھرا لیناپھیرناخلل ڈالناسمجھانا بُجھاناجاری کرناپاٹناپکڑامتناعپروانگی نہ دیناٹنگڑی لگاناجگہ گھیرناپکڑناترک کرناٹھر جانادفع کرناالجھنانا پسند کرنازَنا کرناجھڑکنانظر بندینکال دیناڈاٹنا ...
What are the meanings of Forbid in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Forbid in Urdu are باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, منع کرنا - mana karna and حرام کرنا - haraam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Forbid in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Forbid or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Forbid synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Forbid. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Forbid in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Forbid in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Forbid with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by forbid?
Meanings of forbid are باز رکھنا - baaz rakhna, منع کرنا - mana karna and حرام کرنا - haraam karna
Whats the definition of forbid?
Definition of the forbid are
- command against
- keep from happening or arising; make impossible
What is the synonym of forbid?
Synonym of word forbid are obviate, inhibit, dissuades, taboo, discourage, stop, dissuade, shut, disallow, prevent
What are the idioms related to forbid?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word forbid.
- Keep off
What are the quotes with word forbid?
Here are the quotes with the word forbid in them
- Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! — Patrick Henry
- Let us with caution indulge the supposition that morality can be maintained without religion. Reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principle. — George Washington
- I forbid you, agnostic, doubting thoughts, to destroy the house of my faith. — Thomas S. Monson
- What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long. — Thomas Sowell