Forever meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Forever.
- (adverb) : without interruption
- (adverb) : for a limitless time
- (adverb) : for a very long or seemingly endless time
Improvisation is almost like the retarded cousin in the comedy world. We've been trying forever to get improvisation on TV. It's just like stand-up. It's best when it's just left alone. It doesn't translate always on TV. It's best live.
More words from Urdu related to Forever
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Forever meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دم بہ دمسداعارضیمَتواتَراکثرلگاتاری سےجڑلاکسی وقتکم عُمرہمیشہیکجامُسَلسَلسراسرمتعدددائماًضرورآٹھوں پہرنتتھوڑے تھوڑے وَقفے کے ساتھجمعیکبھی کبھیابداًآئے دنمدامبارباربیش پذیرہرگزرات دناِجتماعیکبھیلمحاتیبرابریَکجابار باردائمڈھیر کاماضی میں کسی وقتآنیلگا تاراکٹھا شدہاکثَرکئیکبھی کبھارروز روزپیہمعلی الدوامعَمُوماًاَفزائش پذیردیر کے بعدہمہ وقت
Idioms related to the meaning of Forever
What are the meanings of Forever in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Forever in Urdu are ہمیشہ - hameyshah, مُسَلسَل, سدا - sada and مَتواتَر - Matwatar. To understand how would you translate the word Forever in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Forever or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Forever synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Forever. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Forever in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Forever in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Forever with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by forever?
Meanings of forever are ہمیشہ - hameyshah, مُسَلسَل, سدا - sada and مَتواتَر - Matwatar
Whats the definition of forever?
Definition of the forever are
- without interruption
- for a limitless time
- for a very long or seemingly endless time
What is the synonym of forever?
Synonym of word forever are always, momentary, ever, frequently, eternally, everts, constantly, perpetually, cumulative, alway
What are the idioms related to forever?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word forever.
- Beauty fades quickly
- The character of bad men is almost always unstable and changeable
- A good cause makes a stout heart and a strong arm
- A thousand years hence the river will run as it did
- Happiness is not steadfast but transient
What are the quotes with word forever?
Here are the quotes with the word forever in them
- Improvisation is almost like the retarded cousin in the comedy world. We've been trying forever to get improvisation on TV. It's just like stand-up. It's best when it's just left alone. It doesn't translate always on TV. It's best live. — Amy Poehler
- You are forever alone. — John Buchanan Robinson
- Obscenity, which is ever blasphemy against the divine beauty in life, is a monster for which the corruption of society forever brings forth new food, which it devours in secret. — Percy Bysshe Shelley
- My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I've always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood. — Kim Elizabeth