Formation meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Formation.
- (noun) : creation by mental activity
- (noun) : a particular spatial arrangement
- (noun) : an arrangement of people or things acting as a unit
- (noun) : natural process that causes something to form
- (noun) : (geology) the geological features of the earth
- (noun) : the act of forming or establishing something
- (noun) : the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
Why has not anyone seen that fossils alone gave birth to a theory about the formation of the earth, that without them, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the globe.
More words related to the meanings of Formation
More words from Urdu related to Formation
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Formation meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Formation
What are the meanings of Formation in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Formation in Urdu are تشکیل - tashkiil, شکل - shakl and خلقت - khilqat. To understand how would you translate the word Formation in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Formation or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Formation synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Formation. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Formation in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Formation in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Formation with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by formation?
Meanings of formation are تشکیل - tashkiil, شکل - shakl and خلقت - khilqat
Whats the definition of formation?
Definition of the formation are
- creation by mental activity
- a particular spatial arrangement
- an arrangement of people or things acting as a unit
- natural process that causes something to form
- (geology) the geological features of the earth
- the act of forming or establishing something
- the act of fabricating something in a particular shape
What is the synonym of formation?
Synonym of word formation are constriction, effigy, feature, amorphism, contour, diagram, shape up, apparition, condition, way
What are the idioms related to formation?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word formation.
- The mob has many heads but no brains
- A fair face may hid a foul heart
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- All that glitters is not gold
- All things change nothing perishes
What are the quotes with word formation?
Here are the quotes with the word formation in them
- Why has not anyone seen that fossils alone gave birth to a theory about the formation of the earth, that without them, no one would have ever dreamed that there were successive epochs in the formation of the globe. — Georges Cuvier
- It is because the body is a machine that education is possible. Education is the formation of habits, a superinducing of an artificial organization upon the natural organization of the body. — Thomas Huxley
- Education has for its object the formation of character. — Herbert Spencer
- Education commences at the mother's knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character. — Hosea Ballou