Forthcoming meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Forthcoming.
- (adjective satellite) : available when required or as promised
- (adjective satellite) : at ease in talking to others
- (adjective satellite) : of the relatively near future
More words related to the meanings of Forthcoming
More words from Urdu related to Forthcoming
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Forthcoming meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آگے سےناگہانی اور سخت طمانچے سےموجودہنزدیکجسیمقوتجلدبڑھ کرنوحہچکنائہوشیاراقتدارکام کاپڑوس کاپچھلاہیکڑیحاضر کرنامٹھینوازشماقبلپسارناترقی دیناآخرتدوسراوسیلہپکڑانااصلیآرزومندہوداہمدردی کرنادر پیشاسلحہذکیخُوب چَمکايا ہُواماننے والاپیش کرناپکڑناآس پاسما بعدقیادتپلابانہہپختہدور سےدفعتاًاولاًنازلشحیمسنبھالناحالیہ ...
Idioms with the word Forthcoming in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Forthcoming
What are the meanings of Forthcoming in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Forthcoming in Urdu are تیار - taiyaar, حاضر - haazir, اگلا - agla, ہاتھ - haath, موجود - maujuud, آنے والا and آنےوالا - aaney waala. To understand how would you translate the word Forthcoming in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Forthcoming or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Forthcoming synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Forthcoming. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Forthcoming in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Forthcoming in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Forthcoming with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by forthcoming?
Meanings of forthcoming are تیار - taiyaar, حاضر - haazir, اگلا - agla, ہاتھ - haath, موجود - maujuud, آنے والا and آنےوالا - aaney waala
Whats the definition of forthcoming?
Definition of the forthcoming are
- available when required or as promised
- at ease in talking to others
- of the relatively near future
What is the synonym of forthcoming?
Synonym of word forthcoming are ripe, presentaneous, foremost, hand, existent, ready, attender, following, command, prepared
What are the idioms with the word forthcoming?
Here are the idioms with the word forthcoming in them.
- Advice was forthcoming from all few accepted the danger
- Advice was forthcoming from all; few accepted the danger
What are the idioms related to forthcoming?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word forthcoming.
- To have a rod in pickle
- A day to come shows longer than a year that gone
- Above one under standing
- Beyond the view
- Field of view
What are the quotes with word forthcoming?
Here are the quotes with the word forthcoming in them
- No relief was forthcoming from my then-Catholic faith, which said the practice of homosexuality was a 'mortal sin' subject to damnation. — James McGreevey
- Don Quixote's 'Delusions' is an excellent read - far better than my own forthcoming travel book, 'Walking Backwards Across Tuscany.' — Arthur Smith
- Imagination is everything; it is the preview of lifes forthcoming attractions. — Albert Einstein