Four meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Four.
- (adjective satellite) : being one more than three
- (noun) : a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band.
More words related to the meanings of Four
More words from Urdu related to Four
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Four meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Four in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Four
What are the meanings of Four in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Four in Urdu are چوا - Chawa, چوک - chowk, گنڈا - ganda and چار - chaar. To understand how would you translate the word Four in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Four or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Four synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Four. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Four in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Four in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Four with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by four?
Meanings of four are چوا - Chawa, چوک - chowk, گنڈا - ganda and چار - chaar
Whats the definition of four?
Definition of the four are
- being one more than three
- a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips
What is the synonym of four?
Synonym of word four are raffle, park, fetish, 4, omission, amulet, tetrad, misgiving, quaternary, punkas
What are the idioms with the word four?
Here are the idioms with the word four in them.
- For the next four days
- He that has but four and spends five has no need of a purse
- The four sea
- To come from the four winds
What are the idioms related to four?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word four.
- Errors and omissions excepted
- Farhooting never killed a bird
- Far shooting never killed a bird
- A nine day's wonder
- All things thrive but thrice
What are the quotes with word four?
Here are the quotes with the word four in them
- Age appears to be best in four things old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. — Francis Bacon
- At the age of four with paper hats and wooden swords we're all Generals. Only some of us never grow out of it. — Peter Ustinov
- My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band. — Christina Ricci
- Children under five are the poorest age group in America, and one in four infants, toddlers and preschoolers are poor during the years of greatest brain development. — Marian Wright Edelman