Fragile meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fragile.
- (adjective satellite) : vulnerably delicate
- (adjective satellite) : easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- (adjective satellite) : lacking substance or significance
More words related to the meanings of Fragile
More words from Urdu related to Fragile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fragile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fragile
What are the meanings of Fragile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fragile in Urdu are کمزور - kamzor, نازک - naazuk, بودا - boda, کڑکنا - karakna, کاغذی - kaaghazi and بھربھرا - Bharbhara. To understand how would you translate the word Fragile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fragile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fragile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fragile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fragile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fragile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fragile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fragile?
Meanings of fragile are کمزور - kamzor, نازک - naazuk, بودا - boda, کڑکنا - karakna, کاغذی - kaaghazi and بھربھرا - Bharbhara
Whats the definition of fragile?
Definition of the fragile are
- vulnerably delicate
- easily broken or damaged or destroyed
- lacking substance or significance
What is the synonym of fragile?
Synonym of word fragile are impaired, slender, frailish, little, roar, impotent, silky, frailest, timorous, intonate
What are the idioms related to fragile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fragile.
- Niminy piminy
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- Backbone less
- On paper
- Papery plan
What are the quotes with word fragile?
Here are the quotes with the word fragile in them
- Like fragile ice anger passes away in time. — Ovid
- Beauty is a fragile gift. — Ovid
- The fame that goes with wealth and beauty is fleeting and fragile intellectual superiority is a possession glorious and eternal. — Sallust
- These things bring you to reality as to how fragile you are at the same moment you are doing something that nobody else is able to do. The same moment that you are seen as the best, the fastest and somebody that cannot be touched, you are enormously fragile. — Ayrton Senna