Fragility meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fragility.
- (noun) : lack of physical strength
- (noun) : quality of being easily damaged or destroyed
Everything that everyone is afraid of has already happened: The fragility of capitalism, which we don't want to admit the loss of the empire of the United States and American exceptionalism. In fact, American exceptionalism is that we are exceptionally backward in about fifteen different categories, from education to infrastructure.
More words related to the meanings of Fragility
More words from Urdu related to Fragility
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fragility meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نازک اندامیآب تابپھَندَہبھربھراپنمو شگافیغرابتآبآب آمیزیضعف عقلبے التفاتینازک فرقپیچپھس پھساہٹستھرائکمیحسنکسرِ اِنجمادلاغریشائستگیبے پرواہیآراستہ کرناہلکا پننامردیقلتزیب و زینتنزاکتعالی دماغیباریکیندرتنعمتزیبائشپتلا پنناتوانینازکیجمالاُلجھاوٴنازک مزاجینفاستنراالاپنلوچبوداپنہلکاوٴپاگل پنسبکیلطیف امتیازگرہنرمینقطہ دانیعجبلطف ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fragility
What are the meanings of Fragility in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fragility in Urdu are کمزوری - Kamzori, نزاکت - nazaakat, بوداپن - Boodapan and بھربھراپن - Bharbharapan. To understand how would you translate the word Fragility in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fragility or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fragility synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fragility. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fragility in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fragility in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fragility with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fragility?
Meanings of fragility are کمزوری - Kamzori, نزاکت - nazaakat, بوداپن - Boodapan and بھربھراپن - Bharbharapan
Whats the definition of fragility?
Definition of the fragility are
- lack of physical strength
- quality of being easily damaged or destroyed
What is the synonym of fragility?
Synonym of word fragility are slightness, nicety, delineates, slenderness, niceness, corrival, leanness, mense, citess, imbecility
What are the idioms related to fragility?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fragility.
- Niffy naffy
- All wickedness comes of weakness
- Despair not only aggravates our misery but our weakness
- Draw strength from weakness
- Frailty thy name is woman
What are the quotes with word fragility?
Here are the quotes with the word fragility in them
- Everything that everyone is afraid of has already happened: The fragility of capitalism, which we don't want to admit the loss of the empire of the United States and American exceptionalism. In fact, American exceptionalism is that we are exceptionally backward in about fifteen different categories, from education to infrastructure. — James Hillman
- When I look back on my childhood, I think of that short time in Beirut. I know that seeing the city collapse around me forced me to grasp something many people miss: the fragility of peace. — Greg Kinnear
- Respect for the fragility and importance of an individual life is still the mark of an educated man. — Norman Cousins