Fragrance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fragrance.
- (noun) : a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- (noun) : a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
I'm so excited for my first fragrance! I chose to partner with Dots because I love what they do for their customers, bringing them the hottest trends in fashion, accessories and fragrance at unbelievably low prices. It's amazing!
More words related to the meanings of Fragrance
More words from Urdu related to Fragrance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fragrance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fragrance
What are the meanings of Fragrance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fragrance in Urdu are خوشبو - khush bu, خُوشبُو and مہک - mahek. To understand how would you translate the word Fragrance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fragrance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fragrance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fragrance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fragrance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fragrance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fragrance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fragrance?
Meanings of fragrance are خوشبو - khush bu, خُوشبُو and مہک - mahek
Whats the definition of fragrance?
Definition of the fragrance are
- a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
What is the synonym of fragrance?
Synonym of word fragrance are aromatises, aromatization, scent, aroints, succentors, flavor, arointing, smelteries, smegmas, aroint
What are the idioms related to fragrance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fragrance.
- Red cent
- The best smell is bread the best savour salt the best love that of children
What are the quotes with word fragrance?
Here are the quotes with the word fragrance in them
- I'm so excited for my first fragrance! I chose to partner with Dots because I love what they do for their customers, bringing them the hottest trends in fashion, accessories and fragrance at unbelievably low prices. It's amazing! — Jordin Sparks
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. — Mark Twain
- Plants that wake when others sleep. Timid jasmine buds that keep their fragrance to themselves all day, but when the sunlight dies away let the delicious secret out to every breeze that roams about. — Thomas Moore
- I remember when I came home from the hospital after having my son, I wore a Narciso Rodriguez black coat. Then, I was using this fragrance that I had created. I walk by that coat, and it still smells like that fragrance. It takes you right there. — Sarah Jessica Parker