Frailty meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Frailty.
- (noun) : moral weakness
- (noun) : the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age)
More words related to the meanings of Frailty
More words from Urdu related to Frailty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frailty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Frailty
What are the meanings of Frailty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frailty in Urdu are فنا - fana, ناپائیداری - naa paa edaari, عَيب - Aib, غَلطی, نَقص - Naqas and ضعف - zof. To understand how would you translate the word Frailty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frailty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frailty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frailty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frailty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frailty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frailty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frailty?
Meanings of frailty are فنا - fana, ناپائیداری - naa paa edaari, عَيب - Aib, غَلطی, نَقص - Naqas and ضعف - zof
Whats the definition of frailty?
Definition of the frailty are
- moral weakness
- the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age)
What is the synonym of frailty?
Synonym of word frailty are mortality, infirmity, failing, inconstancy, misunderstanding, tansientness, slipperiness, fault, annihilative, flaw
What are the idioms related to frailty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frailty.
- A fault mender is better than a fault finder
- Death meets us everywhere
- Nothing is lost and nothing is createdimply matter changes form
- Nothing is lost and nothing is created simply matter changes form
- To err is human
What are the quotes with word frailty?
Here are the quotes with the word frailty in them
- The history of the world is the record of the weakness, frailty and death of public opinion. — Samuel Butler
- It is true greatness to have in one the frailty of a man and the security of a god. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Although I do wrong, I do not the wrongs that I am charged with doing the wrong that I do is through the frailty of human nature, like other men. No man lives without fault. — Joseph Smith, Jr.
- What is tolerance? It is the consequence of humanity. We are all formed of frailty and error let us pardon reciprocally each other's folly - that is the first law of nature. — Voltaire