Fraud meanings in Urdu
Fraud meanings in Urdu are چالاکی, سالوس, چرکا, گھسسا, ڈھونگ, پچارا, پچیتی, گھپلا, چکما, حیلہ, جل, پٹی, چھل, فریب Fraud in Urdu. More meanings of fraud, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fraud.
- (noun) : something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
- (noun) : intentional deception resulting in injury to another person
We have a president who stole the presidency through family ties, arrogance and intimidation, employing Republican operatives to exercise the tactics of voter fraud by disenfranchising thousands of blacks, elderly Jews and other minorities.
More words related to the meanings of Fraud
More words from Urdu related to Fraud
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fraud meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چھلدھجیجوازڈھٹ بندی کرنادعویٰچکمازعمچترائیگھاؤجھانساسازشکھپچیای قسم کا موٹا اونی کپڑافرحتیکھشرارت کرناحرجحجامت بناناحکمتکششغلطیٹال مٹولبِستَر پَر پَڑ جاناآب پاشی کرناچھیلناپٹی چڑھاناجلالجھنسیان پنپڑتیتیزیقطارحلقہپاکھنڈپیٹناتھوپناحصہچبک سے پٹائحد سے بڑھ کرکاٹپرکالہپٹڑاغارٹولیسرگرمیکاری زخمکرتب دکھانابھيس بدلناناؤ کھینافیتہ لگانا ...
Idioms with the word Fraud in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Fraud
What are the meanings of Fraud in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fraud in Urdu are چالاکی - chaalaaki, پٹی - patti, فریب - fareyb, ڈھونگ - dhong, حیلہ - hiilah, چھل - chhal, چکما - chakma, جل - jal, پچارا - puchaara, سالوس - saaluus, چرکا - charka, پچیتی - pichaeti, گھپلا - ghapla and گھسسا - ghissa. To understand how would you translate the word Fraud in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fraud or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fraud synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fraud. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fraud in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fraud in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fraud with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fraud?
Meanings of fraud are چالاکی - chaalaaki, پٹی - patti, فریب - fareyb, ڈھونگ - dhong, حیلہ - hiilah, چھل - chhal, چکما - chakma, جل - jal, پچارا - puchaara, سالوس - saaluus, چرکا - charka, پچیتی - pichaeti, گھپلا - ghapla and گھسسا - ghissa
Whats the definition of fraud?
Definition of the fraud are
- something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage
- intentional deception resulting in injury to another person
What is the synonym of fraud?
Synonym of word fraud are craftiness, strippet, grift, pretention, deception, ploidy, ruse, cheat, strap, cross bite
What are the idioms with the word fraud?
Here are the idioms with the word fraud in them.
- It is a fraud to accept what you cannot repay
- It is a fraud to conceal a fraud
What are the idioms related to fraud?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fraud.
- Much religion but no goodness
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
- All my eye
- To play hide and seek
What are the quotes with word fraud?
Here are the quotes with the word fraud in them
- But I'm acutely aware that the possibility of fraud is even more prevalent in today's world because of the Internet and cell phones and the opportunity for instant communication with strangers. — Armistead Maupin
- We have a president who stole the presidency through family ties, arrogance and intimidation, employing Republican operatives to exercise the tactics of voter fraud by disenfranchising thousands of blacks, elderly Jews and other minorities. — Barbra Streisand
- There's always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you're a fraud after all! — Ben Stiller
- Any informed borrower is simply less vulnerable to fraud and abuse. — Alan Greenspan