Freak meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Freak.
- (noun) : a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- (noun) : someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- (verb) : lose one's nerve
I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
More words from Urdu related to Freak
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Freak meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وجدانعیشصدمہظالمانہتموج کرنالکڑی کا کانٹا یا آنکڑارنگاشوہلکوراسنکگھمنڈخام خیالیدُھری پھیرہیجانگل چھرےامنڈناغلط نا مناسبموجزن ہونالکلطفگھوڑے پر چڑھناترنگانوکھی حرکتنازتیڑھا پنشوقچڑھناموج زنیخطر ناک طریقہدھنخبطحظسواری کرنامَوجلہرانازعم بَاطِلوجدولولہبازجوش پر آناوسواسدُھنکرینکسرمستیمزہرخشبڑی لہرلہریں اٹھاناخودیاحساس ...
What are the meanings of Freak in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Freak in Urdu are ترنگ - tarang and موج - mauj. To understand how would you translate the word Freak in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Freak or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Freak synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Freak. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Freak in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Freak in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Freak with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by freak?
Meanings of freak are ترنگ - tarang and موج - mauj
Whats the definition of freak?
Definition of the freak are
- a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed
- someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
- lose one's nerve
What is the synonym of freak?
Synonym of word freak are wave, surge, war horse, enjoyment, vagary, ecstasy, horse, crotchet, emotion, caprice
What are the quotes with word freak?
Here are the quotes with the word freak in them
- I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people. — John Lennon
- All my freakouts have been pretty private and directed at family pets and/or people I have been dating for too short a time to freak out at in that way. — Lena Dunham
- I'm a total control freak and love to participate in the design of every single aspect of life. — Drew Barrymore
- I freak out if I go a little too long without being in the gym. For a long time it was all about getting the weight off because I was 240 pounds at my heaviest, and now I'm around 175, so the majority of that weight loss was due to diet and exercise. — Nick Carter