Free meanings in Urdu
Free meanings in Urdu are نا پابَند, کِسی پابَندی سے آزاد, مفت, آزادانہ, آزاد, الگ, پھوکٹ, بے تکلف, فارغ, خُود مُختار Free in Urdu. More meanings of free, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Free.
- (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
- (verb) : release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- (verb) : make (information) available for publication
- (adjective) : not limited or hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
If repression has indeed been the fundamental link between power, knowledge, and sexuality since the classical age, it stands to reason that we will not be able to free ourselves from it except at a considerable cost.
Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age.
More words related to the meanings of Free
More words from Urdu related to Free
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Free meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آزادغیر آبادکقریبعلیحدہنیاعیاشمالوفقانعصاف صافبے قاعدہخالصآزادانہفارغ البالدست بردار ہوناان میلبے بناوٹبشیشبھیک منگاتقسیم کَرناصريحنیڑےبلا قیمتغیر منسوبغیر مفتوحبے ہودہشَناسابے ٹھکاناغیر جانب دارجاؤپڑاباشندہبے کھٹکےآتش دان کے قریببری کرنابے سروکارمحل پیدائشبے دینپھس پھساالگ تھلگصافسادھارنکھلے بندونبے ریاآوارہقوائے مختلفہخالیآس پاسوقت ضائع کرناروشنی ڈالناغیر مقبوضہ ...
Idioms with the word Free in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Free
What are the meanings of Free in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Free in Urdu are بے تکلف - bey takalluf, الگ - alag, آزاد - aazaad, آزادانہ - aazaad aanah, فارغ - faarigh and مفت - muft. To understand how would you translate the word Free in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Free or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Free synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Free. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Free in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Free in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Free with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by free?
Meanings of free are بے تکلف - bey takalluf, الگ - alag, آزاد - aazaad, آزادانہ - aazaad aanah, فارغ - faarigh and مفت - muft
Whats the definition of free?
Definition of the free are
- completely wanting or lacking
- release (gas or energy) as a result of a chemical reaction or physical decomposition
- make (information) available for publication
- not limited or hampered; not under compulsion or restraint
What is the synonym of free?
Synonym of word free are natural, limb, frees, afflictionless, unconnected, liberos, independent, vacant, different, freers
What are the idioms with the word free?
Here are the idioms with the word free in them.
- A free lance
- He is free from danger who even when he is safe is one his guard
- Make free with
- Make free with
- No part of life can be free from duty
What are the idioms related to free?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word free.
- So many countrieso many customs
- So many countries so many customs
- Heart to heart
- Scot free
- To give rein
What are the quotes with word free?
Here are the quotes with the word free in them
- If repression has indeed been the fundamental link between power, knowledge, and sexuality since the classical age, it stands to reason that we will not be able to free ourselves from it except at a considerable cost. — Michel Foucault
- Children also have artistic ability, and there is wisdom in there having it! The more helpless they are, the more instructive are the examples they furnish us and they must be preserved free of corruption from an early age. — Paul Klee
- Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death. — Edith Wharton
- To be free in an age like ours, one must be in a position of authority. That in itself would be enough to make me ambitious. — Hannah Arendt