Free will meanings in Urdu
Free will Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Free will.
- (noun) : the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
I really wanted to do something positive on the Internet. I wanted to try to get young people talking about, thinking about, life's big questions-make it cool and OK to wonder about the heart, the soul and free will and God and death and big topics like that, big human topics.
More words related to the meanings of Free will
More words from Urdu related to Free will
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Free will meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Free will
|To place one hand in the lion mouth||اپنے آپ کو بلاوجہ خطرے میں ڈالنا|
What are the meanings of Free will in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Free will in Urdu are ذاتی - zaati, اپنے آپ - apney aap, خود رو - khud rau and خود مختار - khud mukhtaar. To understand how would you translate the word Free will in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Free will or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Free will synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Free will. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Free will in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Free will in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Free will with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by free will?
Meanings of free will are ذاتی - zaati, اپنے آپ - apney aap, خود رو - khud rau and خود مختار - khud mukhtaar
Whats the definition of free will?
Definition of the free will are
- the power of making free choices unconstrained by external agencies
What is the synonym of free will?
Synonym of word free will are close, real, ad hominem, radical, subjective, private, substantive, personal, own, organic
What are the idioms related to free will?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word free will.
- Upon one legs
- Upon ones legs
- All men love themselves
- All the wit in the world is not in one head
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
What are the quotes with word free will?
Here are the quotes with the word free will in them
- I really wanted to do something positive on the Internet. I wanted to try to get young people talking about, thinking about, life's big questions-make it cool and OK to wonder about the heart, the soul and free will and God and death and big topics like that, big human topics. — Rainn Wilson
- God is not willing to do everything, and thus take away our free will and that share of glory which belongs to us. — Niccolo Machiavelli
- And one who is just of his own free will shall not lack for happiness and he will never come to utter ruin. — Aeschylus
- That free will was demonstrated in the placing of temptation before man with the command not to eat of the fruit of the tree which would give him a knowledge of good and evil, with the disturbing moral conflict to which that awareness would give rise. — Kenneth Scott Latourette