Freeing meanings in Urdu
Freeing meanings in Urdu is آزاد Freeing in Urdu. More meanings of freeing, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Freeing.
- (noun) : the act of liberating someone or something
In the long term, the United States could greatly benefit Islam by uniquely freeing the religion from government constraints and permitting it to evolve in a positive, modern direction. But that's the long term.
More words related to the meanings of Freeing
More words from Urdu related to Freeing
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Freeing meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نیامنور کرنامعقولیپھوکٹبڑے پیمانے پربھکاریغیر مقیدخود مختارآزادانہبے قیدغیر روایتیروشن خیالبے دینفاجرخود سرخرقہ پوشچمکانابے فکرکِسی پابَندی سے آزادفضول خرچخلااجالناناستکعیاشپیٹ بھراغیر مفتوحروشن کرنابے اندیشہخُود مُختارذاتکھاتا پیتاغیر پابندچھٹا ہواآزاد طبعبےروکنرالااجلا کرناآزاد خیالبے تکلفاِسمدرویشبے روک ٹوکبے کھٹکےالگاڑاؤغیر رسمیآزاددہریہرندبھاگا ہوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Freeing
What are the meanings of Freeing in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Freeing in Urdu is آزاد - aazaad. To understand how would you translate the word Freeing in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Freeing or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Freeing synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Freeing. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Freeing in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Freeing in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Freeing with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by freeing?
Meaning of freeing is آزاد - aazaad
Whats the definition of freeing?
Definition of the freeing are
- the act of liberating someone or something
What is the synonym of freeing?
Synonym of word freeing are free man, slipstring, mendicant, unfettered, freed, libeled, enlighten, unfreed, free, independent
What are the idioms related to freeing?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word freeing.
- The poor man is never free he serves in every country
- Debts make freeman slaves
- Get out
- Go in and out
- He is not force that draws his chain
What are the quotes with word freeing?
Here are the quotes with the word freeing in them
- If you're writing, you're starting in private. It can really be this amazing, private, freeing experience. Forget that it's for other people - that comes in later. — Lena Dunham
- An important consequence of freeing oneself from the fear of death is a radical opening to spirituality of a universal and non-denominational type. — Stanislav Grof
- In the long term, the United States could greatly benefit Islam by uniquely freeing the religion from government constraints and permitting it to evolve in a positive, modern direction. But that's the long term. — Daniel Pipes
- I am very proud of this work because it is more about the meaning of the Easter Rising and its relationship to what this whole century has been about, people liberating themselves, freeing themselves. — Leon Uris