Frequently meanings in Urdu
Frequently meanings in Urdu are باربار, عَمُوماً, تھوڑے تھوڑے وَقفے کے ساتھ, اکثَر, مُسَلسَل, بار بار, اکثر Frequently in Urdu. More meanings of frequently, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Frequently.
- (adverb) : many times at short intervals
Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday.
More words related to the meanings of Frequently
More words from Urdu related to Frequently
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frequently meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیشترکم عُمردستور موافقبرابرکثِير الوَقُوعہر گھڑیبہت آدمینہایتعموماًادھکائیلَگا تاربیش ترگھنٹے کے حساب سےاوربہتاتحسب معمولغالباًبار بار آنے والاجم غفیرز یادہبار باربسامُستَقلاًبشیش کر کےجمعیتزیادہ ترافراطہمیشہمکررلگا تارکئزیادہ سے ز یادہپھیر پھیرفراواںآیا جایا کرنامسلسلبہتیرےافزوداکثرڈھیرسدادم بہ دماَکثَر اوقاتسوالمحاتیعلی العمومباربارمُتعَدّدساعت بہ ساعتبسیار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frequently
What are the meanings of Frequently in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frequently in Urdu are بار بار, اکثر - aksar, باربار - baar baar and مُسَلسَل. To understand how would you translate the word Frequently in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frequently or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frequently synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frequently. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frequently in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frequently in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frequently with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frequently?
Meanings of frequently are بار بار, اکثر - aksar, باربار - baar baar and مُسَلسَل
Whats the definition of frequently?
Definition of the frequently are
- many times at short intervals
What is the synonym of frequently?
Synonym of word frequently are repeopled, many, commonly, repeople, generally, oftentide, recurs, customarily, oftenest, recurred
What are the idioms related to frequently?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frequently.
- Time and again
- Best is cheapest
- Cheep things are rotten
- If a man deceives me oncehame on him if twicehame on me
- Once a traitor always a traitor
What are the quotes with word frequently?
Here are the quotes with the word frequently in them
- Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday. — Eleanor Roosevelt
- I do read books. I suppose it's more or less the same thing, but at least I'm alone and I'm an individual. I can stop anytime I want, which I frequently do. — Jack Vance
- Anger, if not restrained, is frequently more hurtful to us than the injury that provokes it. — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Acting in anger and hatred throughout my life, I frequently precipitated what I feared most, the loss of friendships and the need to rely upon the very people I'd abused. — Luke Ford