Freshman meanings in Urdu
Freshman meanings in Urdu is مبتدی Freshman in Urdu. More meanings of freshman, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Freshman.
- (noun) : any new participant in some activity
- (adjective satellite) : used of a person in the first year of an experience (especially in United States high school or college)
- (noun) : a first-year undergraduate
I fell in love with Erica Kane the summer before my freshman year of high school. Like all red-blooded teen American boys, I'd come home from water polo practice and eat a box of Entenmann's Pop'Ems donut holes in front of the TV while obsessively fawning over 'All My Children' and Erica, her clothes, and her narcissistic attitude.
More words from Urdu related to Freshman
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Freshman meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Freshman in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Freshman in Urdu is مبتدی - mubtadi. To understand how would you translate the word Freshman in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Freshman or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Freshman synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Freshman. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Freshman in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Freshman in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Freshman with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by freshman?
Meaning of freshman is مبتدی - mubtadi
Whats the definition of freshman?
Definition of the freshman are
- any new participant in some activity
- used of a person in the first year of an experience (especially in United States high school or college)
- a first-year undergraduate
What is the synonym of freshman?
Synonym of word freshman are learner, indented, novice, neophyte, beginner, probationer, newbie
What are the quotes with word freshman?
Here are the quotes with the word freshman in them
- I fell in love with Erica Kane the summer before my freshman year of high school. Like all red-blooded teen American boys, I'd come home from water polo practice and eat a box of Entenmann's Pop'Ems donut holes in front of the TV while obsessively fawning over 'All My Children' and Erica, her clothes, and her narcissistic attitude. — Andy Cohen
- I never really loved school through junior high, but then I started running track my freshman year, and I was just like, 'Wow, this is cool!' — Regina King
- My dad passed away before my freshman year, and it altered how I thought. I was depressed - I didn't hang out with my friends. I worked through it by dancing. — Heather Morris
- Every year, I am reminded of the kids who aren't in the freshman class and aren't graduating. I remember every single one of them. That is the worst of times for me, to see the future snuffed out. — Donna Shalala