Freshness meanings in Urdu
Freshness meanings in Urdu are تازہ پن, جوبن, تراوٹ, رونق, ہریالی, شیرینی, مٹھاس, تروتازگی, تازگی, سبزی, تراوت, تری Freshness in Urdu. More meanings of freshness, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Freshness.
- (noun) : originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- (noun) : the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated
- (noun) : an alert and refreshed state
- (noun) : originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- (noun) : the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
More words related to the meanings of Freshness
More words from Urdu related to Freshness
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Freshness meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Freshness
What are the meanings of Freshness in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Freshness in Urdu are سبزی - sabzi, تراوٹ - taraawat, تروتازگی - Taro taazgi, ہریالی - haryaali, رونق - raunaq, تازگی - taazgi, شیرینی - shiiriini, تری - tari, مٹھاس - mithaas and جوبن - joban. To understand how would you translate the word Freshness in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Freshness or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Freshness synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Freshness. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Freshness in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Freshness in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Freshness with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by freshness?
Meanings of freshness are سبزی - sabzi, تراوٹ - taraawat, تروتازگی - Taro taazgi, ہریالی - haryaali, رونق - raunaq, تازگی - taazgi, شیرینی - shiiriini, تری - tari, مٹھاس - mithaas and جوبن - joban
Whats the definition of freshness?
Definition of the freshness are
- originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- the property of being pure and fresh (as if newly made); not stale or deteriorated
- an alert and refreshed state
- originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
What is the synonym of freshness?
Synonym of word freshness are hemp, coolness, refreshment, greenness, sheen, freshment, grass, vegetable, refulgence, freshmanship
What are the idioms related to freshness?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word freshness.
- The master absent the house dead
- Beauty fades quickly
- Hand it to one
- In full swing
- Voyage travel and change of place impart vigour
What are the quotes with word freshness?
Here are the quotes with the word freshness in them
- Every time I see something terrible, it's like I see it at age 19. I keep a freshness that way. — Ralph Nader
- Using lots of fresh foods, fruits and vegetables, helps to keep the menu buoyant - I don't know if that's the right word, but it keeps a balance of freshness and health. — Sally Schneider
- There is that indescribable freshness and unconsciousness about an illiterate person that humbles and mocks the power of the noblest expressive genius. — Walt Whitman