Friend meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Friend.
- (noun) : a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- (noun) : a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- (noun) : a person with whom you are acquainted
- (noun) : a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- (noun) : an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
I think you have to be a little bit strict. You can't be friend and their parent in a lot of situations, especially in this day and age where it's so dangerous for kids. So there's a bit of sternness, I guess, in the way I raise my kids.
|A very nice friend||ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست|
More words related to the meanings of Friend
More words from Urdu related to Friend
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Friend meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Friend in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Friend
What are the meanings of Friend in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Friend in Urdu are مشفق - mushfiq, یار - yaar, رفیق - rafiiq, دوست - dost, شناسا - shinaasa, یاور - yaawar, آشنا - aashna, حبیب - habiib and ہم جولی - ham joli. To understand how would you translate the word Friend in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Friend or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Friend synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Friend. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Friend in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Friend in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Friend with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by friend?
Meanings of friend are مشفق - mushfiq, یار - yaar, رفیق - rafiiq, دوست - dost, شناسا - shinaasa, یاور - yaawar, آشنا - aashna, حبیب - habiib and ہم جولی - ham joli
Whats the definition of friend?
Definition of the friend are
- a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
- a person you know well and regard with affection and trust
- a person with whom you are acquainted
- a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
What is the synonym of friend?
Synonym of word friend are dear, yopper, ally, affriended, yarr, adherent, friends, clement, yarer, mate
What are the idioms with the word friend?
Here are the idioms with the word friend in them.
- A book is a friend that never deceives
- A brother is a friend given by nature
- A friend frown is better than a fool smile
- A friend in court makes the process short
- A friend in need is a friend indeed
What are the idioms related to friend?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word friend.
- A cheritable person is dear and near to god
- Make free with
- Odd fellow at odds
- The pot boils friendship lives
- When times are prosperous many friends are counted if fortune disappears no friend will be left
What are the quotes with word friend?
Here are the quotes with the word friend in them
- My best friend just had a baby, and she's my age. So I'm a godmom now, which is crazy. — Kristen Stewart
- I think you have to be a little bit strict. You can't be friend and their parent in a lot of situations, especially in this day and age where it's so dangerous for kids. So there's a bit of sternness, I guess, in the way I raise my kids. — Tim McGraw
- Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. — Helen Keller
- There is danger that we lose sight of what our friend is absolutely, while considering what she is to us alone. — Henry David Thoreau
How to use friend in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use friend in a sentence.
- A very nice friend — ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست