Front door meanings in Urdu
Front door Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Front door.
- (noun) : exterior door (at the entrance) at the front of a building
I think we're getting to the point where everyone's getting fat and everyone's getting allergic, or claims to be allergic to something and people can't walk from their front door to their car without a bottle of water in their hand because they have to hydrate every three and half steps.
What are the meanings of Front door in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Front door in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Front door in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Front door or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Front door synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Front door. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Front door in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Front door in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Front door with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by front door?
اگلا دروازہ, پیش دہلیز
Whats the definition of front door?
Definition of the front door are
- exterior door (at the entrance) at the front of a building
What are the quotes with word front door?
Here are the quotes with the word front door in them
- I think we're getting to the point where everyone's getting fat and everyone's getting allergic, or claims to be allergic to something and people can't walk from their front door to their car without a bottle of water in their hand because they have to hydrate every three and half steps. — Adam Carolla
- I married a pretty famous girl, and when we drive through town there's usually a car following us, when I walk out of my front door in Chelsea there's six guys waiting for me. — Kevin Pietersen
- There's such big pressure on people who are incredibly famous, on those who have people sitting outside their front door and taking photos every time they move. — Miranda Otto
- I'm very lucky. I am one of those people who is able to go home, shut the front door and completely focus on the kids. — Nick Clegg