Fruition meanings in Urdu
Fruition meanings in Urdu is پھل Fruition in Urdu. More meanings of fruition, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fruition.
- (noun) : something that is made real or concrete
- (noun) : enjoyment derived from use or possession
- (noun) : the condition of bearing fruit
To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms.
Fame and power are the objects of all men. Even their partial fruition is gained by very few and that, too, at the expense of social pleasure, health, conscience, life.
There is no greater excitement than to support an intellectual wife and have her support you. Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you.
More words related to the meanings of Fruition
More words from Urdu related to Fruition
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fruition meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fruition
|The fruit of patience is sweet||صبر کا پھل میٹھا ہوتا ہے|
|To reap the truit of||پھل پانا|
|Unless the vessel is clean whatever you pour into it turns sour||بُری صحبت کا بُرا پھل|
|When the sun's highest he casts the least shadow||آتا ہے پھل تو جاتی ہے جھک شاخِ ثمرور|
What are the meanings of Fruition in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fruition in Urdu is پھل - phal. To understand how would you translate the word Fruition in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fruition or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fruition synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fruition. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fruition in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fruition in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fruition with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fruition?
Meaning of fruition is پھل - phal
Whats the definition of fruition?
Definition of the fruition are
- something that is made real or concrete
- enjoyment derived from use or possession
- the condition of bearing fruit
What is the synonym of fruition?
Synonym of word fruition are frigs, frowsts, fruitings, frutex, illation, profit, fructification, froises, fruiteress, fruits
What are the idioms related to fruition?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fruition.
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- A tree is known by its fruit
- Bear and forbear
- Everything comes to them who wait
- Every man is the son of his own works
What are the quotes with word fruition?
Here are the quotes with the word fruition in them
- To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms. — Christina Aguilera
- Fame and power are the objects of all men. Even their partial fruition is gained by very few and that, too, at the expense of social pleasure, health, conscience, life. — Benjamin Disraeli
- There is no greater excitement than to support an intellectual wife and have her support you. Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you. — Millicent Carey McIntosh
- Oh, if I could but live another century and see the fruition of all the work for women! There is so much yet to be done. — Susan B. Anthony