Frustrated meanings in Urdu
Frustrated meanings in Urdu is عاجز Frustrated in Urdu. More meanings of frustrated, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Frustrated.
- (adjective satellite) : disappointingly unsuccessful
I have to struggle to change people's perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I'm this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I'm absolutely not like that at all. I think I'm much more outgoing and exuberant than my image.
More words from Urdu related to Frustrated
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frustrated meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ناتواںتوڑ دیناشکست دیناآزردہعاریمردہمعمولیاحقرمسخربے طاقتانکسار کرناغالب ہوناپژ مردہپابہ گلضعیفعاجز کرناخاکساراطاعت شعارناتوانینیچاجیتنابے سر و پاقاصرفاترادنیٰسر کرناضِد نہ کرنے والاغیر قابلبے عزت کرنامسکینبس میں لانابے بسبے دمناتواں کرناغالب آنامعذورلاچارکمزوربے چارہنیچا کرناپچھاڑناکم زورطاقت گھٹانازیر کرنااچاٹبے یار و مدد گارپلپلاکمفر و تنطاری ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frustrated
What are the meanings of Frustrated in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frustrated in Urdu is عاجز - aajiz. To understand how would you translate the word Frustrated in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frustrated or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frustrated synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frustrated. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frustrated in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frustrated in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frustrated with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frustrated?
Meaning of frustrated is عاجز - aajiz
Whats the definition of frustrated?
Definition of the frustrated are
- disappointingly unsuccessful
What is the synonym of frustrated?
Synonym of word frustrated are dejected, lowly, unable, baffled, humble, powerlessness, impent, exasperated, overcome, weak
What are the idioms related to frustrated?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frustrated.
- Sing another song or tune
- The desperate man all things can
What are the quotes with word frustrated?
Here are the quotes with the word frustrated in them
- The nice thing about anger is that, as an emotion, it's strong enough to unplug me from the comedian's mind for a minute and just be a frustrated member of the citizenry. — Seth Meyers
- I am neither frustrated nor planning anything other than being the best Secretary of State I could be. — Hillary Clinton
- I have to struggle to change people's perceptions of me. I grew very frustrated with the perception that I'm this shy, retiring, inhibited aristocratic creature when I'm absolutely not like that at all. I think I'm much more outgoing and exuberant than my image. — Helena Bonham Carter
- The thing that I've always been slightly frustrated with, was that the idea of a CD is kind of confined to a material possession that you can put on a shelf. And the idea of music, for me, is always about both the communication and the sharing of content. And so the interactive part is missing. — Yo Yo Ma