Fula meanings in Urdu
Fula meanings in Urdu is پھولا Fula in Urdu. More meanings of fula, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Fula.
- (noun) : a member of a pastoral and nomadic people of western Africa; they are traditionally cattle herders of Muslim faith
- (noun) : a family of languages of the Fulani of West Africa and used as a lingua franca in the sub-Saharan regions from Senegal to Chad; the best known of the West African languages
More words from Urdu related to Fula
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fula meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Fula
What are the meanings of Fula in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fula in Urdu is پھولا - phuula. To understand how would you translate the word Fula in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fula or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fula synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fula. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fula in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fula in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fula with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fula?
Meaning of fula is پھولا - phuula
Whats the definition of fula?
Definition of the fula are
- a member of a pastoral and nomadic people of western Africa; they are traditionally cattle herders of Muslim faith
- a family of languages of the Fulani of West Africa and used as a lingua franca in the sub-Saharan regions from Senegal to Chad; the best known of the West African languages
What is the synonym of fula?
Synonym of word fula are swollen, tumid, bloater
What are the idioms related to fula?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fula.
- He that swells in prosperity will shrink in adversity