Fulfilled meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fulfilled.
- (adjective satellite) : completed to perfection
My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things.
I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose.
More words from Urdu related to Fulfilled
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fulfilled meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آرائش کرناتربیت یافتہحوائجفریفتہ کرناطرزدل داری کرنابھاؤفضلناموسرس بتیاںآب تابغلام بناناکرشمہ سازیکرپافاضلزینتدلکشیپڑھنتسنکیترعایتمُکَمَللوازماتغمزہگوریکھلانانخرہفیضاداحسندل آویزینخرے بازیاشارہ کرنالطفاِنتَہا کو پَہُنچناضروریاتچکنی چپڑیکیفیتتعویذشوخ چشمیلطافتبناوٹزیبائشلبھاناناز و نخرااشارہسنوار ناکاملسرانجامناز و اداٹھاٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fulfilled
What are the meanings of Fulfilled in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fulfilled in Urdu are ادا - ada and سرانجام - sar anjaam. To understand how would you translate the word Fulfilled in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fulfilled or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fulfilled synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fulfilled. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fulfilled in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fulfilled in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fulfilled with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fulfilled?
Meanings of fulfilled are ادا - ada and سرانجام - sar anjaam
Whats the definition of fulfilled?
Definition of the fulfilled are
- completed to perfection
What is the synonym of fulfilled?
Synonym of word fulfilled are blandishment, beauty, accomplished, gesture, performed, necessaries, posture, paid, grace, coquetry
What are the idioms related to fulfilled?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fulfilled.
- Stand short
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Bring to life
- Come to life
- Fork out over
What are the quotes with word fulfilled?
Here are the quotes with the word fulfilled in them
- My grandfather was a man, when he talked about freedom, his attitude was really interesting. His view was that you had obligations or you had responsibilities, and when you fulfilled those obligations or responsibilities, that then gave you the liberty to do other things. — Clarence Thomas
- I do not have much patience with a thing of beauty that must be explained to be understood. If it does need additional interpretation by someone other than the creator, then I question whether it has fulfilled its purpose. — Charlie Chaplin
- There are many talented people who haven't fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith. — James Cameron
- The United States have fulfilled in good faith all their treaty stipulations with the Indian tribes, and have in every other instance insisted upon a like performance of their obligations. — Martin Van Buren