Full time meanings in Urdu
Full time meanings in Urdu is پوراوقت Full time in Urdu. More meanings of full time, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Full time Definitions
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Full time.
- (adjective) : for the entire time appropriate to an activity
- (adverb) : for the standard number of hours
My mother stopped working when she had my brother. She was a full time mom until I started getting heavily into ice skating lessons, and it got to the point where they really needed my mom to earn an income.
When I started writing full time I had not long stopped being a teacher and when at last I had a full day to write, I would put music on and wonder to myself - am I allowed to do this? Then I thought: 'I am control of this and no one is telling me what I can do.'
What are the meanings of Full time in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Full time in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Full time in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Full time or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Full time synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Full time. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Full time in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Full time in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Full time with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by full time?
Whats the definition of full time?
Definition of the full time are
- for the entire time appropriate to an activity
- for the standard number of hours
What are the quotes with word full time?
Here are the quotes with the word full time in them
- It is a full time job being honest one moment at a time, remembering to love, to honor, to respect. It is a practice, a discipline, worthy of every moment. — Jasmine Guy
- My mother stopped working when she had my brother. She was a full time mom until I started getting heavily into ice skating lessons, and it got to the point where they really needed my mom to earn an income. — Dorothy Hamill
- When I started writing full time I had not long stopped being a teacher and when at last I had a full day to write, I would put music on and wonder to myself - am I allowed to do this? Then I thought: 'I am control of this and no one is telling me what I can do.' — Roddy Doyle
- Children are smarter than any of us. Know how I know that? I don't know one child with a full time job and children. — Bill Hicks