Functioning meanings in Urdu
Functioning meanings in Urdu is کام کرنا Functioning in Urdu. More meanings of functioning, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Functioning.
- (noun) : process or manner of functioning or operating
- (adjective) : performing or able to perform its regular function
A saboteur in the house of art and a comedienne in the house of art theory, Lawler has spent three decades documenting the secret life of art. Functioning as a kind of one-woman CSI unit, she has photographed pictures and objects in collectors' homes, in galleries, on the walls of auction houses, and off the walls, in museum storage.
Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body.
More words from Urdu related to Functioning
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Functioning meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مشقت کرناکپڑے کی بناوٹگلّمشیندھنداگھڑتجب تککار کنمصنوعاتفعلزچگیگھڑناقبل یا پہلےشغلجان فشانیکامکپڑا بننادقتدست کاریحتیٰملازمتبناوٹتھوک پر بنانامزدورکاریگریکاشت کاری کرناکاجبناناغلہمشقتصنعتی پیداوارعملوضع حملبنتاُس وقت تککسالاکام کرنامحنتکوششصنعتاُس وقت یا جس وقتنوکریکارصنعت کرناجتنادست کاری کرناتکورکساختساخت گری کرنا
Idioms related to the meaning of Functioning
What are the meanings of Functioning in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Functioning in Urdu is کام کرنا - kaam karna. To understand how would you translate the word Functioning in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Functioning or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Functioning synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Functioning. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Functioning in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Functioning in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Functioning with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by functioning?
Meaning of functioning is کام کرنا - kaam karna
Whats the definition of functioning?
Definition of the functioning are
- process or manner of functioning or operating
- performing or able to perform its regular function
What is the synonym of functioning?
Synonym of word functioning are manufacture, work up, till, work, aworking, act up, labour
What are the idioms related to functioning?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word functioning.
- He that repairs not a part builds all
- Let women spin not preach
- Shut down
- All delay is hateful but it causes wisdom
- All things are difficult before they are easy
What are the quotes with word functioning?
Here are the quotes with the word functioning in them
- For every five well-adjusted and smoothly functioning Americans, there are two who never had the chance to discover themselves. It may well be because they have never been alone with themselves. — Marya Mannes
- A saboteur in the house of art and a comedienne in the house of art theory, Lawler has spent three decades documenting the secret life of art. Functioning as a kind of one-woman CSI unit, she has photographed pictures and objects in collectors' homes, in galleries, on the walls of auction houses, and off the walls, in museum storage. — Jerry Saltz
- Those who have the strength and the love to sit with a dying patient in the silence that goes beyond words will know that this moment is neither frightening nor painful, but a peaceful cessation of the functioning of the body. — Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- What makes me angry? The education of children. How in God's name can you expect to have a functioning society the way we teach our kids? — Kathleen Turner