Fundamentalist meanings in Urdu
Fundamentalist meanings in Urdu is بُنیاد پرست Fundamentalist in Urdu. More meanings of fundamentalist, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fundamentalist.
- (noun) : a supporter of fundamentalism
- (noun) : an adherent of fundamentalist principles
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of Protestant fundamentalism or its adherents
- (adjective) : of or relating to or tending toward ideological fundamentalism
It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education.
What are the meanings of Fundamentalist in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fundamentalist in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Fundamentalist in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fundamentalist or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fundamentalist synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fundamentalist. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fundamentalist in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fundamentalist in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fundamentalist with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fundamentalist?
Whats the definition of fundamentalist?
Definition of the fundamentalist are
- a supporter of fundamentalism
- an adherent of fundamentalist principles
- of or relating to or characteristic of Protestant fundamentalism or its adherents
- of or relating to or tending toward ideological fundamentalism
What are the quotes with word fundamentalist?
Here are the quotes with the word fundamentalist in them
- In the West, you have always associated the Islamic faith 100 percent with Arab culture. This in itself is a fundamentalist attitude and it is mistaken. — Youssou N'Dour
- People on death row, the treatment of animals, women's right to choose. So much in America is based on religious fundamentalist Christianity. Grow up! This is the modern world! — Eddie Vedder
- It is, of course, further indication that a fundamentalist right has really taken over much of the Republican Party, People might cite George Bush as proof that you can be totally impervious to the effects of Harvard and Yale education. — Barney Frank
- A fundamentalist can't bring himself or herself to negotiate with people who disagree with them because the negotiating process itself is an indication of implied equality. — Jimmy Carter