Fundamentally meanings in Urdu
Fundamentally meanings in Urdu is بنیادی طور پر Fundamentally in Urdu. More meanings of fundamentally, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Fundamentally.
- (adverb) : in essence; at bottom or by one's (or its) very nature
The way life manages information involves a logical structure that differs fundamentally from mere complex chemistry. Therefore chemistry alone will not explain life's origin, any more than a study of silicon, copper and plastic will explain how a computer can execute a program.
The thing is, I don't believe in most of what's done. The amount of financial and imaginative energy that's put into mediocrity is just amazing which I find to be fundamentally offensive as a human being.
More words from Urdu related to Fundamentally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fundamentally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Fundamentally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fundamentally in Urdu is بنیادی طور پر - bunyaadi taur par. To understand how would you translate the word Fundamentally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fundamentally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fundamentally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fundamentally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fundamentally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fundamentally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fundamentally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fundamentally?
Meaning of fundamentally is بنیادی طور پر - bunyaadi taur par
Whats the definition of fundamentally?
Definition of the fundamentally are
- in essence; at bottom or by one's (or its) very nature
What is the synonym of fundamentally?
Synonym of word fundamentally are bestially, pivotally, primordially, basely, preeminently, elementally, elementarily, primely, pronominally, basically
What are the quotes with word fundamentally?
Here are the quotes with the word fundamentally in them
- The way life manages information involves a logical structure that differs fundamentally from mere complex chemistry. Therefore chemistry alone will not explain life's origin, any more than a study of silicon, copper and plastic will explain how a computer can execute a program. — Paul Davies
- The thing is, I don't believe in most of what's done. The amount of financial and imaginative energy that's put into mediocrity is just amazing which I find to be fundamentally offensive as a human being. — William Hurt
- Advertising is fundamentally persuasion and persuasion happens to be not a science, but an art. — William Bernbach
- I don't know why, it's the same reason why you like some music and you don't like others. There's something about it that you like. Ultimately I don't find it's in my best interests to try and analyze it, since it's fundamentally emotional. — Jerry Garcia