Funeral meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Funeral.
- (noun) : a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated
More words from Urdu related to Funeral
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Funeral meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Funeral in it
What are the meanings of Funeral in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Funeral in Urdu are جنازہ - janaazah, تجہیز و تکفین and ماتمی - maatami. To understand how would you translate the word Funeral in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Funeral or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Funeral synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Funeral. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Funeral in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Funeral in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Funeral with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by funeral?
Meanings of funeral are جنازہ - janaazah, تجہیز و تکفین and ماتمی - maatami
Whats the definition of funeral?
Definition of the funeral are
- a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated
What is the synonym of funeral?
Synonym of word funeral are obsequies, monodic, mournful, mourner, funeration, cremating, obsequy, bier
What are the idioms with the word funeral?
Here are the idioms with the word funeral in them.
- After a funeral a feast
- Faithful to the funeral urn
- When a rich man dies the citizens gather from all parts but a poor man's funeral there is scarcely one man presents out of thousands
What are the idioms related to funeral?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word funeral.
- Last honours
What are the quotes with word funeral?
Here are the quotes with the word funeral in them
- I had a friend who was a clown. When he died, all his friends went to the funeral in one car. — Steven Wright
- I have a hat. It is graceful and feminine and give me a certain dignity, as if I were attending a state funeral or something. Someday I may get up enough courage to wear it, instead of carrying it. — Erma Bombeck
- Let no one weep for me, or celebrate my funeral with mourning for I still live, as I pass to and fro through the mouths of men. — Quintus Ennius
- I was fantasising about my own death, I started thinking what my funeral would be like and what music would be played, I was at that level of insanity. — Billy Corgan