Funky meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Funky.
- (adjective satellite) : offensively malodorous
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of cowardly fright
- (adjective satellite) : (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- (adjective satellite) : stylish and modern in an unconventional way
White people couldn't do black music back in the day because they weren't funky or bad enough. They weren't from the ghettoes, but hip-hop and R&B changed all of that because white kids want to be down with it. They wanted to learn it so they studied the culture. It's kind of a cool thing because we shouldn't be so separate.
More words from Urdu related to Funky
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Funky meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مایوسی کی حالتبُزدِلخمیدہبے کارکاہل یا سست آدمیبیمارڈھیلاشرکنڈھالفاتربھَگوڑامردہ دلسستپہلو تہی کرنابے کیفبوداآرام پسندبے دمبے حالکام چورکسی کام سے بچناجھکا ہوااِنتہائی خوف زَدگیکم ہِمَّتبے ہمتتھکا ھواآرام طلبجی چرنابے لطفبیکارآج کل کرناماندہبے ہودہبھگوڑارنجوروقت ضائع کرناکُترا جاناضعیفنکٹھمَکتَب گُریزمجھولکاہلجی چُراناناتواںڈَرپوکماتھوپھیکامضمحلفارغبہانہ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Funky
What are the meanings of Funky in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Funky in Urdu are ڈَرپوک and کام چور - kaam chor. To understand how would you translate the word Funky in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Funky or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Funky synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Funky. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Funky in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Funky in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Funky with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by funky?
Meanings of funky are ڈَرپوک and کام چور - kaam chor
Whats the definition of funky?
Definition of the funky are
- offensively malodorous
- in a state of cowardly fright
- (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- stylish and modern in an unconventional way
What is the synonym of funky?
Synonym of word funky are pigeonhearted, funk, languid, indolent, idler, truant, slow back, shirks, shirk, lubber
What are the idioms related to funky?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word funky.
- The bird that can sing and won't sing must be made to sing
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
What are the quotes with word funky?
Here are the quotes with the word funky in them
- I've always leaned toward a feminine, funky style, even in business settings. I used to paint my nails blue in 1993, before it was mainstream. — Sara Blakely
- White people couldn't do black music back in the day because they weren't funky or bad enough. They weren't from the ghettoes, but hip-hop and R&B changed all of that because white kids want to be down with it. They wanted to learn it so they studied the culture. It's kind of a cool thing because we shouldn't be so separate. — Narada Michael Walden
- I definitely spend the most money on shoes, partly because vintage footwear can be a little funky - in a bad way. I like to keep things pretty simple up top and then go weird with the shoes. — Chloe Sevigny
- Some ideas you have to chew on, then roll them around a lot, play with them before you can turn them into funky science fiction. — Rudy Rucker