Fury meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Fury.
- (noun) : state of violent mental agitation
- (noun) : the property of being wild or turbulent
- (noun) : a feeling of intense anger
- (noun) : (classical mythology) the hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals
More words related to the meanings of Fury
More words from Urdu related to Fury
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fury meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Fury
What are the meanings of Fury in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fury in Urdu are تیزی - teyzi, جوش - josh, غضب - ghazab, غصہ - ghussah, جنون - junuun, حدت - hiddat, جوش خروش - josh kharosh, خشم - khashm, جزبہ and قہر - qahr. To understand how would you translate the word Fury in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fury or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fury synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fury. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fury in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fury in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fury with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fury?
Meanings of fury are تیزی - teyzi, جوش - josh, غضب - ghazab, غصہ - ghussah, جنون - junuun, حدت - hiddat, جوش خروش - josh kharosh, خشم - khashm, جزبہ and قہر - qahr
Whats the definition of fury?
Definition of the fury are
- state of violent mental agitation
- the property of being wild or turbulent
- a feeling of intense anger
- (classical mythology) the hideous snake-haired monsters (usually three in number) who pursued unpunished criminals
What is the synonym of fury?
Synonym of word fury are furiousness, flare up, wrath, flippancy, frenzy, rage, rapaces, impetuosity, friskiness, fervor
What are the idioms related to fury?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fury.
- It is pleasant to go mad
- God gives his wrath by weight and without weight his mercy
- It is in vain to seek for a remedy against the lightning
- What can't be cured must be endured
- What will you do in your hatred when you are so cruel in your love
What are the quotes with word fury?
Here are the quotes with the word fury in them
- Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned. — William Congreve
- If anger proceeds from a great cause, it turns to fury if from a small cause, it is peevishness and so is always either terrible or ridiculous. — Jeremy Taylor
- Beware the fury of a patient man. — John Dryden
- Hell hath no fury like a bureaucrat scorned. — Milton Friedman