Fuss meanings in Urdu
Fuss meanings in Urdu are شغب, تپور کرنا, توبہ تلا کرنا, توبہ دھاڑ مچانا, غل غپاڑا کرنا, ہنگامہ کرنا, بھیڑ بھاڑ کرنا, غل, شور, ہنگامہ Fuss in Urdu. More meanings of fuss, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Fuss.
- (noun) : a quarrel about petty points
- (noun) : an excited state of agitation
- (verb) : worry unnecessarily or excessively
- (noun) : an angry disturbance
- (verb) : care for like a mother
- (noun) : a rapid active commotion
A woman asking 'Am I good? Am I satisfied?' is extremely selfish. The less women fuss about themselves, the less they talk to other women, the more they try to please their husbands, the happier the marriage is going to be.
More words related to the meanings of Fuss
More words from Urdu related to Fuss
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fuss meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لوٹناشورصفغُلگڑبڑنخرہ کرناالٹا پلٹیکسی رنگ کی جھلکگولےافراتَفری کی حالَتکھسنابے تنظیمیآتِش گیریچنگھاڑہوکنامجمع عوامفریادہارشور سے کان پھوڑنافسادشکن ڈالناتتر بتر کرنابے ترتیبیہلنابلوہزبردستی کرناادھمپرخاشلولوشیوعچِیخنابلند آوازیفساد برپا کرناچیخناڈانر لگانا یا چلانالگا تار شورآشوبکھاراشورشغل غپاڑا کرناپیچقیامتتالی بجاناغو غاآتش پزیریٹھن ٹھنکتے یا بھیڑیے کی آوازشوروشغبغلجم گھٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Fuss
What are the meanings of Fuss in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fuss in Urdu are شور - shor, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, غل - ghulu, شغب - shaghab, غل غپاڑا کرنا - ghul ghapaara karna and ہنگامہ کرنا - hangaamah karna. To understand how would you translate the word Fuss in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fuss or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fuss synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fuss. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fuss in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fuss in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fuss with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fuss?
Meanings of fuss are شور - shor, ہنگامہ - hangaamah, غل - ghulu, شغب - shaghab, غل غپاڑا کرنا - ghul ghapaara karna and ہنگامہ کرنا - hangaamah karna
Whats the definition of fuss?
Definition of the fuss are
- a quarrel about petty points
- an excited state of agitation
- worry unnecessarily or excessively
- an angry disturbance
- care for like a mother
- a rapid active commotion
What is the synonym of fuss?
Synonym of word fuss are outcry, disturbance, howl, din, noise, disorder, hoot, clamor, confusion, uprose
What are the idioms related to fuss?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word fuss.
- Carrion crows bewail the dead sheep and then eat them
- Cry wolf
- Hell of noise
- The noisy fowler catcheth no bird
- Those who do nothing generally take to shouting
What are the quotes with word fuss?
Here are the quotes with the word fuss in them
- Death? Why this fuss about death? Use your imagination, try to visualize a world without death! Death is the essential condition of life, not an evil. — Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- A woman asking 'Am I good? Am I satisfied?' is extremely selfish. The less women fuss about themselves, the less they talk to other women, the more they try to please their husbands, the happier the marriage is going to be. — Barbara Cartland
- Before I was a mom I used to think that parents who worried about their kids watching MTV were just clueless. Now that I'm a mom, I see what the fuss was all about! — Martha Quinn
- This whole fuss did not only damage Fischer's image, but that of the USA as well. The way the Americans treated one of their most popular citizens did not make a positive impression worldwide. — Anatoly Karpov