Futile meanings in Urdu
Futile meanings in Urdu are مہمل, لچر, ناچیز, پوچ, جزوی, کم, ادنی, سبک, ہلکا, بیہودہ, عبث, بے کار, خفیف, بے معنی Futile in Urdu. More meanings of futile, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
مہمل لچر ناچیز پوچ جزوی کم ادنی سبک ہلکا بیہودہ عبث بے کار خفیف بے معنی
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Futile.
- (adjective satellite) : producing no result or effect
There are many people who feel that it is useless and futile to continue talking about peace and non-violence against a government whose only reply is savage attacks on an unarmed and defenceless people.
Happiness, I do not know where to turn to discover you on earth, in the air or the sky yet I know you exist and are no futile dream.
More words related to the meanings of Futile
More words from Urdu related to Futile
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Futile meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مجذوب کی بڑخالینگوڑاکسی قدرمکسرقدرومنزلت کرناخَفیفمحلچپلغیر اطلاقیکم ترگل انداممعتدلناتواںناموسغیر آبادخسیسفاجرہبلا ضرورتاترناصغیر سنہلکاپنبد تر –badنیچاغیر واضحشاذادنیٰضیاہلکے سےچھوٹیتعظیمپرمغزبے کاربد ذاتپھاڑناذرا ساصَغيرغیر گُنجانناقابل لحاظنادانکاغذیلاحاصلمہملانوکھابيکارخرابناپائیدارناکلَچَّرراج بھون ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Futile
What are the meanings of Futile in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Futile in Urdu are کم - kam, بیہودہ - Behooda, بے معنی - bey mani, بے کار - bey kaar, جزوی - juzwi, ہلکا - halka, خفیف - khafiif, ناچیز - naa chiiz, سبک - subuk, عبث - abas, مہمل - mohmal, پوچ - poch, ادنی - Adni and لچر - lachchar. To understand how would you translate the word Futile in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Futile or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Futile synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Futile. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Futile in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Futile in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Futile with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by futile?
Meanings of futile are کم - kam, بیہودہ - Behooda, بے معنی - bey mani, بے کار - bey kaar, جزوی - juzwi, ہلکا - halka, خفیف - khafiif, ناچیز - naa chiiz, سبک - subuk, عبث - abas, مہمل - mohmal, پوچ - poch, ادنی - Adni and لچر - lachchar
Whats the definition of futile?
Definition of the futile are
- producing no result or effect
What is the synonym of futile?
Synonym of word futile are lownding, sedent, absurd, invalid, slenderly, divinatory, yeasty, insignificant, waff, uncommon
What are the idioms related to futile?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word futile.
- An itch is worse than a smart
- Haw haw
- He hath not lived that lives not after death
- Niff naff
- Grief divided is made lighter
What are the quotes with word futile?
Here are the quotes with the word futile in them
- There are many people who feel that it is useless and futile to continue talking about peace and non-violence against a government whose only reply is savage attacks on an unarmed and defenceless people. — Nelson Mandela
- Happiness, I do not know where to turn to discover you on earth, in the air or the sky yet I know you exist and are no futile dream. — Rosalia de Castro
- Trying to be Supermom is as futile as trying to be Perfect Mom. Not going to happen. — Arianna Huffington
- My hope is that the Chinese government will come to realise that it is futile to repress free speech, and that contrary to what they believe a regime's strength rests not its suppression of a plurality of opinions and ideas, but in its capacity and willingness to encourage them. — Ma Jian