Fuzzy meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Fuzzy.
- (adjective satellite) : indistinct or hazy in outline
- (adjective satellite) : confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out
- (adjective satellite) : covering with fine light hairs
There is a fuzzy but real distinction that can and I believe should be made, between patriotism, which is attachment to a way of life, and nationalism, which is the insistence that your way of life deserves to rule over other ways of life.
More words related to the meanings of Fuzzy
More words from Urdu related to Fuzzy
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Fuzzy meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مخفیتیرہسدیمیدھندلامیلااندھیرا کرناسختقابلِ اعتراضکہر آلودغیر مستقل مزاجدُھندلاغیر نمایاںکم عقلخیرہمدھم کرنابے سرو پاغبیبوجھلگہراڈراؤنابادل کا ساابر آلودملیندھندھلاشدیدمَچھلی کی سی بُوبے نوراندھیرابے یقینکہر سے بھرا ہواغیر صافبیوقوفدھندلا کرنامَدھّمبےٹھکانےبے رُوحبڈھاسربستہپیلاپوشيدَہبے شکلبے نور کرناکچاسردگراںغائبمکدرپرا گندہ دماغکہر یا کہر ساگھنگھور ...
What are the meanings of Fuzzy in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Fuzzy in Urdu are دھندلا - dhundla, مُبہَم - Mubhim, غیر واضح - ghaer waazeh and دُھندلا. To understand how would you translate the word Fuzzy in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Fuzzy or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Fuzzy synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Fuzzy. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Fuzzy in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Fuzzy in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Fuzzy with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by fuzzy?
Meanings of fuzzy are دھندلا - dhundla, مُبہَم - Mubhim, غیر واضح - ghaer waazeh and دُھندلا
Whats the definition of fuzzy?
Definition of the fuzzy are
- indistinct or hazy in outline
- confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out
- covering with fine light hairs
What is the synonym of fuzzy?
Synonym of word fuzzy are dim, fishy, misty, understudy, unconspicuous, arcane, lacklustre, unclearness, matt, obscurement
What are the quotes with word fuzzy?
Here are the quotes with the word fuzzy in them
- There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept. — Ansel Adams
- Liberty, freedom and democracy are very fuzzy words, but human rights is very specific. — Joichi Ito
- There is a fuzzy but real distinction that can and I believe should be made, between patriotism, which is attachment to a way of life, and nationalism, which is the insistence that your way of life deserves to rule over other ways of life. — Todd Gitlin
- The difference between science and the fuzzy subjects is that science requires reasoning while those other subjects merely require scholarship. — Robert A.Heinlein