Gained meanings in Urdu
Gained meanings in Urdu is حاصل Gained in Urdu. More meanings of gained, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Next month, I will celebrate my 30th anniversary of marriage with my beautiful bride, Vicki. Our marriage has been a blessing. I have gained even more respect for the institution over the past 3 decades and will defend it against attack.
More words related to the meanings of Gained
More words from Urdu related to Gained
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gained meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Gained
What are the meanings of Gained in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gained in Urdu is حاصل - haasil. To understand how would you translate the word Gained in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gained or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gained synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gained. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gained in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gained in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gained with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gained?
Meaning of gained is حاصل - haasil
Whats the definition of gained?
Definition of the gained are
What is the synonym of gained?
Synonym of word gained are effect, gainst, consequence, obtains, harvest, result, attorn, acquites, avulsed, outcome
What are the idioms related to gained?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gained.
- A friend is easier lost than found
- Carry one point
- World without end
- Come to nothing
- Come to one hand
What are the quotes with word gained?
Here are the quotes with the word gained in them
- To the press alone, chequered as it is with abuses, the world is indebted for all the triumphs which have been gained by reason and humanity over error and oppression. — James Madison
- Next month, I will celebrate my 30th anniversary of marriage with my beautiful bride, Vicki. Our marriage has been a blessing. I have gained even more respect for the institution over the past 3 decades and will defend it against attack. — Todd Tiahrt
- I have been a huge nerd to my kids. I haven't done the cool movies that they like. With '24,' I gained a lot of respect. '24' is now, it's hip, it's their generation. — Ricky Schroder
- We assume that everything's becoming more efficient, and in an immediate sense that's true our lives are better in many ways. But that improvement has been gained through a massively inefficient use of natural resources. — Paul Hawken