Gamble meanings in Urdu
Gamble meanings in Urdu are شرط لگانا, شَرط لگانا, قمار بازی کَرنا, جُوا کھیلنا, جوا کھیلنا, شرط, جوا, قمار بازی کرنا, قمار بازی Gamble in Urdu. More meanings of gamble, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Gamble.
- (noun) : a risky act or venture
- (noun) : money that is risked for possible monetary gain
- (verb) : play games for money
But we got up there and decided to stick to this mix of power chords and funk and that's where it really started for us. In having the courage to take that decision. To take a gamble not just with our music but our lives.
Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists.
More words related to the meanings of Gamble
More words from Urdu related to Gamble
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gamble meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Gamble
What are the meanings of Gamble in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gamble in Urdu are شرط - shart, شرط لگانا - shart lagaana, جوا - ju a and جوا کھیلنا - ju a kheylna. To understand how would you translate the word Gamble in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gamble or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gamble synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gamble. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gamble in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gamble in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gamble with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gamble?
Meanings of gamble are شرط - shart, شرط لگانا - shart lagaana, جوا - ju a and جوا کھیلنا - ju a kheylna
Whats the definition of gamble?
Definition of the gamble are
- a risky act or venture
- money that is risked for possible monetary gain
- play games for money
What is the synonym of gamble?
Synonym of word gamble are proviso, wager, garlic clove, stake, gambling, provision, gage, clove, bet, barley
What are the idioms related to gamble?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gamble.
- Bring to terms
- Gambling and lying go together
- He who trusts all things to chance makes a lottery of his life
- The cards beat all the players be they never so skilful
What are the quotes with word gamble?
Here are the quotes with the word gamble in them
- Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay. — Simone de Beauvoir
- But we got up there and decided to stick to this mix of power chords and funk and that's where it really started for us. In having the courage to take that decision. To take a gamble not just with our music but our lives. — Michael Hutchence
- Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists. — Blaise Pascal
- Don't gamble take all your savings and buy some good stock and hold it till it goes up, then sell it. If it don't go up, don't buy it. — Will Rogers