Gandhi meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gandhi.
- (noun) : political and spiritual leader during India's struggle with Great Britain for home rule; an advocate of passive resistance (1869-1948)
- (noun) : daughter of Nehru who served as prime minister of India from 1966 to 1977 (1917-1984)
I don't know what has happened to movies, but lately every movie is at least 20 minutes too long. It used to be that if you were three hours long it was because it was epic - a movie about Gandhi something with very important subject matters.
More words from Urdu related to Gandhi
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gandhi meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Gandhi in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gandhi in Urdu is گاندھیائی - Gaandhiyani. To understand how would you translate the word Gandhi in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gandhi or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gandhi synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gandhi. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gandhi in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gandhi in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gandhi with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gandhi?
Meaning of gandhi is گاندھیائی - Gaandhiyani
Whats the definition of gandhi?
Definition of the gandhi are
- political and spiritual leader during India's struggle with Great Britain for home rule; an advocate of passive resistance (1869-1948)
- daughter of Nehru who served as prime minister of India from 1966 to 1977 (1917-1984)
What is the synonym of gandhi?
Synonym of word gandhi are gandhian
What are the quotes with word gandhi?
Here are the quotes with the word gandhi in them
- I believe that Gandhi was correct. Non-violent civil disobedience is the only way to bring about change that allows people to enjoy the change and not get killed in the process. — Edward James Olmos
- God is not upset that Gandhi was not a Christian, because God is not a Christian! All of God's children and their different faiths help us to realize the immensity of God. — Desmond Tutu
- I don't know what has happened to movies, but lately every movie is at least 20 minutes too long. It used to be that if you were three hours long it was because it was epic - a movie about Gandhi something with very important subject matters. — Ethan Hawke
- Not everyone likes sports. Gandhi and Malcolm X come to mind. — Jay Mohr