Garden of eden meanings in Urdu
Garden of eden meanings in Urdu is جنت کا باغ Garden of eden in Urdu. More meanings of garden of eden, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Garden of eden Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Garden of eden.
- (noun) : a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
The negative cost of Lewis and Clark entering the Garden of Eden is that later expeditions regardless of what they were intended to do, later expeditions did not deal with the native peoples with the intelligence with the almost kindly resolve that Lewis and Clark did.
What are the meanings of Garden of eden in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Garden of eden in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Garden of eden in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Garden of eden or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Garden of eden synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Garden of eden. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Garden of eden in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Garden of eden in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Garden of eden with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by garden of eden?
جنت کا باغ
Whats the definition of garden of eden?
Definition of the garden of eden are
- a beautiful garden where Adam and Eve were placed at the Creation; when they disobeyed and ate the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they were driven from their paradise (the fall of man)
What are the quotes with word garden of eden?
Here are the quotes with the word garden of eden in them
- We must cultivate our own garden. When man was put in the garden of Eden he was put there so that he should work, which proves that man was not born to rest. — Voltaire
- Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified? — Chuck Palahniuk
- The negative cost of Lewis and Clark entering the Garden of Eden is that later expeditions regardless of what they were intended to do, later expeditions did not deal with the native peoples with the intelligence with the almost kindly resolve that Lewis and Clark did. — William Least Heat Moon
- I don't think Romney is wacky at all, but religion makes intelligent people say and do wacky things, believe and affirm crazy things. Left on his own, Romney would never have said something like the Garden Of Eden was in Missouri, and will be again. — Christopher Hitchens