Garner meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Garner.
- (verb) : assemble or get together
- (verb) : acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- (noun) : a storehouse for threshed grain or animal feed
- (verb) : store grain
If we are to garner sustained U.S. domestic support for future trade agreements, we have to make sure those Americans who have suffered as a consequence of past agreements have an effective social safety net, adjustment assistance, opportunities for retraining and new job creation that enables all Americans to thrive.
More words related to the meanings of Garner
More words from Urdu related to Garner
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Garner meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
وصول کرنامتحد ہوناسرمایہڈلیکھسوٹناایک جا کرنازمرہکھلیانساتھ دیناسمبندھ کرناترقی دینااتحاد ہونایکجا ہونامجمعپیدا وارتمامدفینہگچھا بنانامجموعہمربوط ہوناراس المالڈھيلاکوٹھیدکانفراہم کرناجھنڈخرمنشامل کرناسانٹھناکسی چیز میں اضافہ کرناڈلافراہم ہوناچننامننااکٹھا کرناخزانہاکھٹا ہوناذخیرہملنے کی جگہبضاعتآماساناج گودامپھلڈھیر لگاناجتھہگروہچپکاناشامل ہونازیادہ کرناڈھیلا ...
Idiom with the word Garner in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Garner
What are the meanings of Garner in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Garner in Urdu are جمع کرنا - jama karna, اکھٹا کرنا - ikhatta karna, خرمن - khirman, غلہ گدام - ghallah gudaam and کھلیان - khaliyaan. To understand how would you translate the word Garner in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Garner or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Garner synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Garner. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Garner in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Garner in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Garner with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by garner?
Meanings of garner are جمع کرنا - jama karna, اکھٹا کرنا - ikhatta karna, خرمن - khirman, غلہ گدام - ghallah gudaam and کھلیان - khaliyaan
Whats the definition of garner?
Definition of the garner are
- assemble or get together
- acquire or deserve by one's efforts or actions
- a storehouse for threshed grain or animal feed
- store grain
What is the synonym of garner?
Synonym of word garner are comporting, gather, harvest, store, assegaiing, congregate, barn, mobilize, amassing, accumulate
What are the idioms with the word garner?
Here are the idioms with the word garner in them.
- None says his garner is full
What are the idioms related to garner?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word garner.
- Raise the wind
- Whip the cat
What are the quotes with word garner?
Here are the quotes with the word garner in them
- I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time. — Robert Browning
- If we are to garner sustained U.S. domestic support for future trade agreements, we have to make sure those Americans who have suffered as a consequence of past agreements have an effective social safety net, adjustment assistance, opportunities for retraining and new job creation that enables all Americans to thrive. — Susan Rice
- Work and live to serve others, to leave the world a little better than you found it and garner for yourself as much peace of mind as you can. This is happiness. — David Sarnoff
- A significant piece of the wealth that the NFL owners garner is a result of the enormous TV revenues they get - and those revenues are supported by a legislatively granted exemption from the antitrust laws that has been made applicable to sports leagues, primarily the NFL. — Eliot Spitzer