Gasoline meanings in Urdu
Gasoline meanings in Urdu is پٹرول Gasoline in Urdu. More meanings of gasoline, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Gasoline.
- (noun) : a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
My daughter Lila loves the smell of gasoline - she always says, 'Mummy, keep the door open,' when I'm filling up the car. I've heard it is one of the most preferred scents in the world - maybe that's something to study for my next fragrance!
More words from Urdu related to Gasoline
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gasoline meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Gasoline in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gasoline in Urdu is پٹرول - Petrol. To understand how would you translate the word Gasoline in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gasoline or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gasoline synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gasoline. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gasoline in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gasoline in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gasoline with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gasoline?
Meaning of gasoline is پٹرول - Petrol
Whats the definition of gasoline?
Definition of the gasoline are
- a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum; used mainly as a fuel in internal-combustion engines
What is the synonym of gasoline?
Synonym of word gasoline are gasolier, petroline, gasoliers, gasolene, petrols
What are the quotes with word gasoline?
Here are the quotes with the word gasoline in them
- Short cycle business are being impacted by credit, and are being impacted by gasoline prices, food, distribution businesses, chemical business. — Jack Welch
- My daughter Lila loves the smell of gasoline - she always says, 'Mummy, keep the door open,' when I'm filling up the car. I've heard it is one of the most preferred scents in the world - maybe that's something to study for my next fragrance! — Kate Moss
- I did a lot of gasoline commercials - Hess, Texaco. I was part of the family in the car, the little brat in the back. — Ricky Schroder
- The only way people are going to change their car buying habits, and the only way government will get behind alternatively fueled vehicles, is if gasoline prices continue to go up. — Alexandra Paul