Gathering meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Gathering.
- (noun) : the act of gathering something
- (noun) : sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- (noun) : a group of persons together in one place
- (noun) : the social act of assembling
It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy.
Americans are gathering the courage to just say no. We are saying no to addictive consumer lifestyles. We are saying no to wars and corporate takeover and the IMF loans that gobble up people and their resources.
More words related to the meanings of Gathering
More words from Urdu related to Gathering
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gathering meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
گڑبڑجالدی کرناپنچایتبھیڑ بھاڑہرجگھمسانگوناگوئیجمیعتفراہم کرنازمرہادارہایک پیشے کے لوگفراہمیجلوتجھپٹاِجتماعسیاسی ٹولیلوگوں کا ایک طَبقہجمِ غفیرجم گھٹدھومڈارمجلسجماؤگٹگچھاچپقلشسیناجلدی کرناشرمموٴتمرعوام الناسہلڑبھیڑ جمع ہونادفترجھومرمجموعہقبیلچلا جاناداعیفریقبڑا مدرسہسپاہریلاطریقہڈلاقومجَمگھَٹاریل پیلشور شرابا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gathering
What are the meanings of Gathering in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gathering in Urdu are محفل - maehfil, مجمع - majma, ہجوم - hujuum, جماعت - jamaaat, مجلس - Majlis, بھیڑ - bhiir, جھومر - jhuumar and اجتماع - ijtemaa. To understand how would you translate the word Gathering in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gathering or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gathering synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gathering. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gathering in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gathering in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gathering with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gathering?
Meanings of gathering are محفل - maehfil, مجمع - majma, ہجوم - hujuum, جماعت - jamaaat, مجلس - Majlis, بھیڑ - bhiir, جھومر - jhuumar and اجتماع - ijtemaa
Whats the definition of gathering?
Definition of the gathering are
- the act of gathering something
- sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- a group of persons together in one place
- the social act of assembling
What is the synonym of gathering?
Synonym of word gathering are gamesmen, aggregation, caboodle, society, crowds, delvers, junto, sheepish, concocts, mob
What are the idioms related to gathering?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gathering.
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- At table it becomes no one to be hostile
- Push the bottle
- To tum the scales
- Many a the many
What are the quotes with word gathering?
Here are the quotes with the word gathering in them
- It is often when night looks darkest, it is often before the fever breaks that one senses the gathering momentum for change, when one feels that resurrection of hope in the midst of despair and apathy. — Hillary Clinton
- Americans are gathering the courage to just say no. We are saying no to addictive consumer lifestyles. We are saying no to wars and corporate takeover and the IMF loans that gobble up people and their resources. — Cynthia McKinney
- But it is equally incontrovertible that if our intelligence gathering process is seriously flawed, we had better find out and find out fast if we are to avoid another Sept. 11. — Adam Schiff
- I hardly teach. It's more like a gathering of minds looking at one subject and learning from each other. I enjoy the process. — Fay Godwin