Gaze meanings in Urdu
Gaze meanings in Urdu are کٹورنا, شوق سے دیکھنا, ٹکٹکی لگانا, تاکنا, تاک باندھنا, گھورنا, ٹکٹکی, تاک, گھور کر دیکھنا, ٹکٹکی باندھ کر دیکھنا Gaze in Urdu. More meanings of gaze, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Gaze.
- (noun) : a long fixed look
- (verb) : look at with fixed eyes
More words from Urdu related to Gaze
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gaze meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اہتمامانگورللچائ نظر ڈالناغور کرناڈکیچتونقبلہترچھی نگاہ سے دیکھناوائنمَنظَرمقصدبندوبستداکھترچھی نظر مارنامنظرنشانہاحترام کرناقصد کرنامشورہجھانولی دیناشَرابطرز فکرخیال کرناراہ نمائیترچھی نظر یا چتونٹکٹکی باندھ کر دیکھنادیکھنامائلہدفارشادعشوہ کرناسمجھنانظردھیانسمتآنکھ گھمولٹِکٹکی باندھ کر دیکھناجائزہنیتہدایتپتہپرشوق نظروں سے دیکھناجائزہ لیناتاکنگاہالطفاتجانبنظر بازیبُہت کی نَظروں میں ھونانَظارَہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gaze
What are the meanings of Gaze in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gaze in Urdu are تاک - taak, ٹکٹکی باندھ کر دیکھنا - tiktiki baandh kar deykhna, تاکنا - taakna and گھورنا - ghuurna. To understand how would you translate the word Gaze in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gaze or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gaze synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gaze. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gaze in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gaze in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gaze with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gaze?
Meanings of gaze are تاک - taak, ٹکٹکی باندھ کر دیکھنا - tiktiki baandh kar deykhna, تاکنا - taakna and گھورنا - ghuurna
Whats the definition of gaze?
Definition of the gaze are
- a long fixed look
- look at with fixed eyes
What is the synonym of gaze?
Synonym of word gaze are view, overstare, pore, stare, regard, look, stroddling, direction, starning, vines
What are the idioms related to gaze?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gaze.
- Look for squalls but don't make them
- Death and the sun are not to be looked on with a steady eye
What are the quotes with word gaze?
Here are the quotes with the word gaze in them
- She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth. — Christina Rossetti
- All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible. — Orison Swett Marden
- To attempt this would be like seeing without eyes or directing the gaze of knowledge behind one's own eye. Modern science can acknowledge no other than this epistemological stand-point. — Wilhelm Dilthey
- If one had but a single glance to give the world, one should gaze on Istanbul. — Alphonse de Lamartine