Geared meanings in Urdu
Geared meanings in Urdu is تیار Geared in Urdu. More meanings of geared, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Geared.
- (adjective) : equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged
It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
More words from Urdu related to Geared
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Geared meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پُر گوشتشَکَست خُوردہتندپختہماننے والاتمامپیش ایندحساستنبیہتیارفَربَہختمکٹیلیپَکّاموٹاموجودہکاملشوقیننوحہ کرناہوش مندپیپاچربیآنے والانوحہبِلکُل تَيارٹنکیزیر اختیارتَکمِيل يافتَہآرزومندذکیآمادہچوبچہچکنائاگلاشائقہوشیارجسیملیسخُوب چَمکايا ہُوافراستگلاچوکنناہوداپوراآنےوالاماتمچوکسشحیمہَٹّا کَٹّااَنجام کو پُہنچا ہُوا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Geared
|To gird up one loins||عمل کے لیے تیار|
|To have a rod in pickle||سزا کے لیے تیار ہونا موجود ہونا|
|Trot out||دکھانے کیلئے تیار کرنا|
|Ready to eat||تیار ہونا یا پکا پکایا|
What are the meanings of Geared in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Geared in Urdu is تیار - taiyaar. To understand how would you translate the word Geared in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Geared or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Geared synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Geared. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Geared in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Geared in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Geared with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by geared?
Meaning of geared is تیار - taiyaar
Whats the definition of geared?
Definition of the geared are
- equipped with or connected by gears or having gears engaged
What is the synonym of geared?
Synonym of word geared are finished, prepared, carve up, evanesced, prodd, alert, yare, stand by, preparedly, forthcoming
What are the idioms related to geared?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word geared.
- A good man is always a learner
- At a point
- At an inch
- Be not the first to quarrel nor the last to make it up
- Fore warned fore armed
What are the quotes with word geared?
Here are the quotes with the word geared in them
- A shift is necessary toward lifestyles less geared to environmental damaging consumption patterns. — Maurice Strong
- It is part of the general pattern of misguided policy that our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- Our country is now geared to an arms economy bred in an artificially induced psychosis of war hysteria and an incessant propaganda of fear. — Douglas MacArthur
- As we become purer channels for God's light, we develop an appetite for the sweetness that is possible in this world. A miracle worker is not geared toward fighting the world that is, but toward creating the world that could be. — Marianne Williamson