Generate meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Generate.
- (verb) : bring into existence
- (verb) : produce (energy)
- (verb) : give or supply
- (verb) : make (offspring) by reproduction
Being told about the effects of climate change is an appeal to our reason and to our desire to bring about change. But to see that Africans are the hardest hit by climate change, even though they generate almost no greenhouse gas, is a glaring injustice, which also triggers anger and outrage over those who seek to ignore it.
More words related to the meanings of Generate
More words from Urdu related to Generate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Generate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آشکار کرنابصیرتوجود میں لانامحاصلدق کرناشَناخَت کر ليناحاملہ ہوناسازحبثہنفع اٹھانافصلملحق ہو لینااکھاڑنالیناجوڑناقوممستحق ہوناخام مال سے تیار کرناحدادراکملناجیسے کوششکرناجھکنانفعبرپا کرناپیدا کرناہستی میں لانامنافع کرناپھل دیناذاتفاشزیادہ ہونابیجکجنانافادَرفائدہ زراعتمذاق کرناپراپتیڈھلکاناقویٰ کاٹھیپیدا ہونادیناکھڑے ہوناظاہر کرنالے جاناگانٹھنااُپجاناکماناآمدآگاہ کروانا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Generate
What are the meanings of Generate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Generate in Urdu are پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, تخلیق کرنا - takhliiq karna, جننا - janna and جنانا - janaana. To understand how would you translate the word Generate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Generate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Generate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Generate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Generate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Generate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Generate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by generate?
Meanings of generate are پیدا کرنا - paeda karna, تخلیق کرنا - takhliiq karna, جننا - janna and جنانا - janaana
Whats the definition of generate?
Definition of the generate are
- bring into existence
- produce (energy)
- give or supply
- make (offspring) by reproduction
What is the synonym of generate?
Synonym of word generate are teem, grow, produce, gain, procure, find, procreate, father, manifest, engender
What are the idioms related to generate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word generate.
- Set on foot
- Give birth to
- Make something a rod for one back
- Question mark
- Set the heather on fire
What are the quotes with word generate?
Here are the quotes with the word generate in them
- You have to wait for a big star to come in and generate interest on a project, and now that has become me, which is an amazing blessing. — Jeremy Renner
- Being told about the effects of climate change is an appeal to our reason and to our desire to bring about change. But to see that Africans are the hardest hit by climate change, even though they generate almost no greenhouse gas, is a glaring injustice, which also triggers anger and outrage over those who seek to ignore it. — Sigmar Gabriel
- It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come. — Dalai Lama
- On stage, we just want to generate hysteria. We don't care about looking cool or posing. — Adrian Edmondson