Generating meanings in Urdu
Generating meanings in Urdu is پیدا کرنا Generating in Urdu. More meanings of generating, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
When we were filming 'The Darkest Hour,' we didn't even know what the aliens were going to look like, we didn't even have a graphic reference. So it was definitely a big challenge to sell those kind of extreme moments when you're just generating them from your own imagination.
A successful society is characterized by a rising living standard for its population, increasing investment in factories and basic infrastructure, and the generation of additional surplus, which is invested in generating new discoveries in science and technology.
More words from Urdu related to Generating
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Generating meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تولد کرنافہرستقوماگاناپیدا واروجود میں لاناوضع قطعبھر پور ہوناشَناخَت کر ليناظاہراپجنفع اٹھاناپرگھٹ کرنااُٹھناجنم دیناذاتتیار ہونابارمستحق ہوناسازمشتہر کرناملناافتاد طبعتسلیم کرنانفعقبضہ کرناابھارنامنافع کرناعیاں یا علانیہ کرناجناناالم نشرحاُپجاناکرنامہیا کرنافادَرپرکاراٹھاناپراپتیجگہ دیناپیدا ہونابینسامنے آناہویدا کرناگھرانابوناپیداوارکمانامزاجافزایش کرناہاتھ لگنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Generating
What are the meanings of Generating in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Generating in Urdu is پیدا کرنا - paeda karna. To understand how would you translate the word Generating in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Generating or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Generating synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Generating. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Generating in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Generating in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Generating with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by generating?
Meaning of generating is پیدا کرنا - paeda karna
Whats the definition of generating?
Definition of the generating are
What is the synonym of generating?
Synonym of word generating are create, generate, waken, gender, procure, ingenerate, affiliate, find, manufactures, earn
What are the idioms related to generating?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word generating.
- Set on foot
- Give birth to
- Make something a rod for one back
- Question mark
- Set the heather on fire
What are the quotes with word generating?
Here are the quotes with the word generating in them
- When we were filming 'The Darkest Hour,' we didn't even know what the aliens were going to look like, we didn't even have a graphic reference. So it was definitely a big challenge to sell those kind of extreme moments when you're just generating them from your own imagination. — Olivia Thirlby
- The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants. — George W.Bush
- A successful society is characterized by a rising living standard for its population, increasing investment in factories and basic infrastructure, and the generation of additional surplus, which is invested in generating new discoveries in science and technology. — Robert Trout
- Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. — Pope Paul VI