Genesis meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Genesis.
- (noun) : a coming into being
- (noun) : the first book of the Old Testament: tells of creation; Adam and Eve; the Fall of Man; Cain and Abel; Noah and the flood; God's covenant with Abraham; Abraham and Isaac; Jacob and Esau; Joseph and his brothers
More words related to the meanings of Genesis
More words from Urdu related to Genesis
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Genesis meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Genesis
What are the meanings of Genesis in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Genesis in Urdu are پیدائش - paedaa ish, آغاز - aaghaaz, ابتدا - ibteda and اتپتی - Atpati. To understand how would you translate the word Genesis in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Genesis or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Genesis synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Genesis. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Genesis in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Genesis in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Genesis with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by genesis?
Meanings of genesis are پیدائش - paedaa ish, آغاز - aaghaaz, ابتدا - ibteda and اتپتی - Atpati
Whats the definition of genesis?
Definition of the genesis are
- a coming into being
- the first book of the Old Testament: tells of creation; Adam and Eve; the Fall of Man; Cain and Abel; Noah and the flood; God's covenant with Abraham; Abraham and Isaac; Jacob and Esau; Joseph and his brothers
What is the synonym of genesis?
Synonym of word genesis are birthdom, onsetting, threshold, births, embarkment, start, birthwort, rudiment, afterbirth, origin
What are the idioms related to genesis?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word genesis.
- Att the first go
- Good beginnings make good endings
- Likeness is the mother of love
- Set on foot
- A bad beginning makes a bad ending
What are the quotes with word genesis?
Here is the quote with the word genesis in them
- I don't have a problem believing in God and Jesus. But in Genesis one has to wonder about these sentences that just go on and end without finishing. The thought is unfinished. Where did Adam go? What is he doing? Hello? There has to be some pages missing. — Bill Cosby