Genetically meanings in Urdu
Genetically meanings in Urdu is خلقی طور پر Genetically in Urdu. More meanings of genetically, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Genetically.
- (adverb) : by genetic mechanisms
When you say 'fear of the unknown', that is the definition of fear fear is the unknown, fear is what you do not know, and it's genetically within us so that we feel safe. We feel scared of the woods because we're not familiar with it, and that keeps you safe.
What are the meanings of Genetically in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Genetically in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Genetically in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Genetically or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Genetically synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Genetically. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Genetically in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Genetically in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Genetically with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by genetically?
خلقی طور پر
Whats the definition of genetically?
Definition of the genetically are
- by genetic mechanisms
What are the quotes with word genetically?
Here are the quotes with the word genetically in them
- The position I took at the time was that we hadn't really examined any of the potential environmental consequences of introducing genetically modified organisms. — Jeremy Rifkin
- When you say 'fear of the unknown', that is the definition of fear fear is the unknown, fear is what you do not know, and it's genetically within us so that we feel safe. We feel scared of the woods because we're not familiar with it, and that keeps you safe. — M.Night Shyamalan
- Back in 1983, the United States government approved the release of the first genetically modified organism. In this case, it was a bacteria that prevents frost on food crops. — Jeremy Rifkin
- The public should know that the liability issues here have yet to be resolved, or even raised. If you're a farmer and you're growing a genetically engineering food crop, those genes are going to flow to the other farm. — Jeremy Rifkin