Geographic meanings in Urdu
Geographic meanings in Urdu is جغرافیہ دان Geographic in Urdu. More meanings of geographic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Geographic.
- (adjective) : determined by geography
- (adjective) : of or relating to the science of geography
What are the meanings of Geographic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Geographic in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Geographic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Geographic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Geographic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Geographic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Geographic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Geographic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Geographic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by geographic?
Whats the definition of geographic?
Definition of the geographic are
- determined by geography
- of or relating to the science of geography
What are the quotes with word geographic?
Here are the quotes with the word geographic in them
- Distinctly American poetry is usually written in the context of one's geographic landscape, sometimes out of one's cultural myths, and often with reference to gender and race or ethnic origins. — Diane Wakoski
- Christianity is usually called a religion. As a religion it has had a wider geographic spread and is more deeply rooted among more peoples than any other religion in the history of mankind. — Kenneth Scott Latourette
- Respect and affection for animals, particularly those who share our homes, recognize no geographic borders. — Nick Clooney
- I never leaf through a copy of National Geographic without realizing how lucky we are to live in a society where it is traditional to wear clothes. — Erma Bombeck