Geography meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Geography.
- (noun) : study of the earth's surface; includes people's responses to topography and climate and soil and vegetation
If you look at the opening of 'Private Ryan,' you are so in the point of view of those guys and there is a whole world swirling all around them. You are learning that geography as they are learning it.
More words from Urdu related to Geography
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Geography meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Geography in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Geography in Urdu is جغرافیہ - jughraafiah. To understand how would you translate the word Geography in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Geography or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Geography synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Geography. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Geography in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Geography in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Geography with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by geography?
Meaning of geography is جغرافیہ - jughraafiah
Whats the definition of geography?
Definition of the geography are
- study of the earth's surface; includes people's responses to topography and climate and soil and vegetation
What is the synonym of geography?
Synonym of word geography are magyar, geologizing, geographies, geoponics, geolatry, geognosis, geosphere, geographics
What are the quotes with word geography?
Here are the quotes with the word geography in them
- When Brian told me he grew up in New Mexico, I told him I thought it is cool that people from other countries play football. He corrected me on my geography and agreed to sit down with me anyway. — Terry Bradshaw
- If you look at the opening of 'Private Ryan,' you are so in the point of view of those guys and there is a whole world swirling all around them. You are learning that geography as they are learning it. — Gary Ross
- Nature, I have constantly argued in my work, is the real superpower of this godless universe. It is the ultimate disposer of human fate, randomly recarving geography over 10,000-year epochs. — Camille Paglia
- If some peoples pretend that history or geography gives them the right to subjugate other races, nations, or peoples, there can be no peace. — Ludwig von Mises