Gesture meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Gesture.
- (verb) : show, express or direct through movement
- (noun) : motion of hands or body to emphasize or help to express a thought or feeling
- (noun) : something done as an indication of intention
- (noun) : the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
More words related to the meanings of Gesture
More words from Urdu related to Gesture
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Gesture meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بخششلطفنقل وحرکتجھُریرجھاناکام بند ھو جانے کی حالتجھلملاناکہنی سے دھکیلنااقدامبہارچونچلامرادطرارہبجا لاناہولناچوتکھوٹجھٹکا دیناہلکورتَکميل شُدَہلتاڑناطرزبھُولشرارتڈولناعشوہقابل یادگارانتباہحسن و جمالعلامت ہوناآنکھ مارنالطافتسرکاناآرائشچاؤچستیکرنیآمد و رفتپہچانناسرکاومتضمن ہونالہراعضا کی حَرکَتمحصُور کرنانام لیناسہوفسادلہراناانجام پزیرممتاز ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Gesture
|Play one prize||اپنا حق ادا کرنا|
|Play ones prize||اپنا حق ادا کرنا|
|Play the fool||بے وقوف کا کردار ادا کرنا|
|To play the first fiddle||رہنُما کا کردار ادا کرنا|
|To play the seeond fiddle||ماتحت کا کردار ادا کرنا|
|To stand sam||ادا کر نا|
What are the meanings of Gesture in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gesture in Urdu are بھاؤ - bhaa o, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, اشارہ - ishaarah, ادا - ada, حرکت - harkat, بھاؤ بتانا, جنبش - junbish and سین - Scene. To understand how would you translate the word Gesture in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gesture or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gesture synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gesture. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gesture in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gesture in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gesture with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gesture?
Meanings of gesture are بھاؤ - bhaa o, اشارہ کرنا - ishaarah karna, اشارہ - ishaarah, ادا - ada, حرکت - harkat, بھاؤ بتانا, جنبش - junbish and سین - Scene
Whats the definition of gesture?
Definition of the gesture are
- show, express or direct through movement
- motion of hands or body to emphasize or help to express a thought or feeling
- something done as an indication of intention
- the use of movements (especially of the hands) to communicate familiar or prearranged signals
What is the synonym of gesture?
Synonym of word gesture are rate, inditing, denoted, accomplished, mention, signposted, pink, price, hinting, denotated
What are the idioms related to gesture?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gesture.
- A nod to the wise and a rod to the foolish
- A word to the wise is enough
- Go on wheels
- Oblique motion
- On the job
What are the quotes with word gesture?
Here are the quotes with the word gesture in them
- Postmodernism surely requires an even greater grasp of symbolism, as it's increasingly an art of gesture alone. — Andrew Eldritch
- Drawing is like making an expressive gesture with the advantage of permanence. — Henri Matisse
- Music is the social act of communication among people, a gesture of friendship, the strongest there is. — Malcolm Arnold
- I have the ability to sing with emotion and feeling, but if you say I sound like Billie Holiday, that's cool. Let's look at who Billie was: she was this person, this singer, this beautiful diva who could move the audience with the slightest gesture of her hand. — Erykah Badu